Epilogue

5 years later

Ekansh drove through the busy streets of Mumbai.Though early morning, tje roads were still busy.

He stopped by a florist shop. Buying a bouquet of tulips he heed towards an empty place.

A big tree in the middle.

Jiya Divekar

Encarved on it.

Placing the bouquet near it, he stared at the name lovingly. Extending his hand, he traced it softly.

"How are you jaan?"
(Life)

"Do you know? I got the employed of the year certificate"

"Just like you wanted" He muttered softly.

"Those two devil's child leaves no chance in eating my head up" He chuckled.

"Parineeta is going to get married this week"

"The guy is a good. They have been together for 3 years now" he informed.

"Nisha got her first salary yesterday. She was so happy that she treated the whole neighbourhood" he laughed and shook his head.

"I miss you more by each passing day baby" He muttered slowly.

Just then a wind slapped on his cheek making him close his eyes and smile.

"Happy anniversary jaan. I love you. My love for you has never descreased. Their are no romeo Juliet.  It's just Ekansh and his Jiya" he smiled.

"I will be going now love. I will visit soon again. I love you" placing a kiss on the name carved on it, he turned around and walked towards the place where he placed his thar.

Seating inside, he drove towards his workplace.

On the other hand at the apartment Parineeta has been yelling around.

"Yeh ladki! Kam aane pe kidhar ghum ja ti hai" Parineeta let out a irritated sigh.
(This girl! I don't know where does she goes when i need her)

"Aapne bulaya aur hum aagaye" Nisha grinned.
(You called and here I am)

Parineeta shouted in suprise, but recovered soon and smacked her head.

"Oww!" Nisha pouted rubbing her head.

"Always filled with mischief" she muttered tapping her head.

Nisha giggled and hugged her from the back.

"Aaj dono laila majnu ka anniversary hai. Kya lagta hai? Bhaiya kya plan kar rahe honge?" She asked.
(Today is the laila majnu's anniversary. What do you think? What brother must be preparing?)

"Maybe a dinner together then feeding the poor. Or maybe movie night? I don't know what this man will plan" Parineeta said shaking her head.

Seeing the family of three no one could say that they weren't blood related.

Well it doesn't always have to be blood related to be close. Sometimes the bond matters.

The three of them were each other's happy place.

Ekansh though was complete but not complete at the same time.

And all of us knows the reason.

He was happy with his new family. But in the corner of his heart he still yearned for Jiya.

Staring at the moon he will talk with it every night.

The once upon a time atheist goes to the temple every Monday.

The unhappy man, fed up from his life was full of life now.

All for her.

For his love.