chapter 19

Waking up Jiya found herself tangled with Ekansh. She smiled seeing him. He was sleeping peacefully like a baby. She touched her cheek and caressed it softly.

She got one fine man. A giggle escaped her lips. She felt nice. She was all his and he was all hers now. She felt her face warm thinking about last night activities.

The way her Ansh held her and took care of her and put her comfort in priority. Her heart warmed thinking about it.

How did she became so lucky?

Staring him she gave a peck on his lips.

Ekansh opened his eyes.

"Jaan, ase hi roj uthawoge toh khushi ke mare mar jayenge" He muttered.
(Life, if you wake me up like this everyday then i will die out of happiness)

Jiya shy away from his statement.

"Jaan" He called out.
(Life)

"Haan?"
(Yes?)

"I am sorry for hurting you love. I am sorry i lost control over myself. I never intended to hurt you. I just couldn't control seeing you. I am sor-"
Ekansh was cut off by Jiya.

"Shh! Stop apologising. It was not your fault. It eventually felt good. As it was my first time that's why it was paining. Now it's all well. Don't stress out" Jiya assured.

"B-but you felt asleep. I mean you were looking so tired. And your body was also not responding when i was cleaning you up" Ekansh muttered.

Jiya shaked her head and laughed.

"Oh Ansh. You're too cute to be a gangster. I was asleep due to my medicine. The medicine was for me to feel sleepy and take proper rest to heal faster" she replied smiling.

Ekansh muttered an 'oh' and felt dumb.

Seeing him Jiya kissed his forehead and cooed.

"My cute Ansh"

"I am not cute" Ekansh scoffed.

"Of course you aren't" Jiya teased.

Ekansh rolled his eyes but remembered something all of a sudden.

"Leave all this. Won't you ask how my interview went?" He asked.

"Ohhh" Jiya's eyes widened a little. She slapped her forehead.

How could she forget it?

"I can't believe i forgot about it!" Jiya exclaimed.

"How would you even remember. You were busy in basking in pleasure under me" Ekansh smirked.

"Chup. Besharam" Jiya muttered slapping his chest.
(Shut up. Shameless)

Ekansh laughed seeing her shying away.

"Kaisa gaya interview?" Jiya asked.
(How did the interview went?)

Ekansh act like he was clearing his throat.

"Well Mrs Divekar. Its a good news. Your husband is an employed man now"

Jiya smiled widely and layed her head on his chest. Hugging him more tightly than before.

"I am so happy for you. For us. I love you so much Ansh" Jiya spoke.

"I love you so much more jaan"
(Life)

Jiya laughed.

"Waise itna late kyu huwa?"
(By the way why were you so late?)

"After i was selected. All the people who were selected were kept in room. And they taught about how to perform things perfectly and listed some rules. When it ended it was almost evening and also no phones were allowed so i couldn't inform you. I am sorry jaan"
(Life)