chapter 24

🚫sexual assault and some disturbing scene ahead

~~~~

Jiya hung the bottle of jars filled with lights on the wall. Climbing down the stool she watched her crafting again.Feeling satisfied she smiled and sat down on the floor making smiley faces.

Nisha entered with a tray in her hands. Placing the cups she helped Jiya.

"Kya suprise dene wale ho di?" She asked curious to know.
(What suprise are you going to give sister?)

"Hai kuch" Jiya smiled teasingly.
(Something)

Hearing the door of the hall closed Jiya wondered why Ekansh came too early.

"Baaton baaton mein tumhare bhaiya bhi aagaye" Jiya said chuckling.
(While chatting your brother came too)

Giving the smiley face a final look she smiled in satisfaction.

Hearing the door of the bedroom open she said while drawing another smiley.

"Aaj toh bohot jaldi aagaye maharaj" she teased him.
(Today the king came early)

"Maharaj nahi, shaitan aaya hai" a rough unknown voice said.
(It's not king, devil is here)

Jiya whipped her head towards her back quickly hearing the unknown voice. She saw a man smirking and 3 men behind him.Her faced morphed in horror seeing them.

Seeing Jiya's face Nisha immediately sensed that these men aren't a good news. She immediately picked up the phone to call Ekansh. But was snatched by one of the man and smashed it on the floor. The man held her wrist in his grasp.

Assuming them to be thieves Jiya spoke.

"Don't harm anyone here, i will all the money and jewels. I won't call anyone"

The man laughed hearing her.

"Oh baby, you thought we came to steal? How naive. People were true. That fucking bastard got himself such a beautiful and naive wife" the man said coming near her.

Jiya moved back in fear.

She saw a scissor lying and immediately picked it up and lashed on him but to her bad luck it was caught by him.

"Fiesty hm. I like it" the man smirked and kissed her wrist.

"Leave me. Stay away. Don't try to touch me. If Ekansh came to know about it you won't be spared" Jiya warned with a gritted teeth.

The man's eyes darkened hearing her and immediately wrapped his hands around her neck and squeezed it harsh enough to hurt her.

"That fucking asshole will not spare me huh? But how would he know that its me? Hm? I will fuck the brain out of his wife and no one will know a thing" the man smirked like a maniac.

"Leave her you asshole" Nisha shouted struggling in one of the man's hold.

"Bhau, you enjoy that piece. I will enjoy this" the man holding Nisha smirked.
(Brother)

"Of course. Enjoy yourself"

"Le-leave h-her" Jiya struggled to speak.

"What did you say? I didn't heard" the man mocked and unwrapped his hands.

Suddenly sound of clothes tearing were heard and Nisha's scream.

Jiya pleaded pathetically seeing these.

"Please. Don't do this. She is still a child. Have some humanity"

"Oh baby, here you're mistaken. I am not a human" the man smirked.