chapter 23

"Jiya! Where is my white shirt? " Ekansh shouted wearing his pant.

"It's in the wardrobe. Check it properly" Jiya shouted from the hall while arranging his tiffin.

"It's not here jaan" Ekansh shouted again.
(Life)

"If i came and find it, you better run" saying so Jiya came towards their bedroom.

She went to the wardrobe and grabbed a white shirt.

With a hand on her waist she raised her eyebrows to him.

Ekansh smiled sheepishly and rubbed the nape of her neck.

"I love you so much. Kya hi karunga tumhare bina" Ekansh said giving a peck on her cheek.
(What will i do without you)

"Go get dressed. You will be late" Jiya ushered.

"I am almost finished" Ekansh answered fixing his buttons.

"By the way. Take the thar with you" Ekansh reminded.

"But I took it day before yesterday too. I will go by cab. You take the thar" Jiya said.

Jiya was going to visit her father along with Nisha. Her father shifted his sculpture shop to Mumbai. So she decided to take a visit and talk with him.

"Jaan, if you would go by your own vehicle. You won't be facing problems of waiting for cab and stopping them. Take it and just text me when you are home" Ekansh made her understand.
(Life)

"Now my daily dose?" He asked.

Jiya laughed and pulled his face towards her and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

Smiling Ekansh kissed her forehead and grabbed his bag.

"Come home fast. I have a suprise for you" Jiya said pecking his lips.

"What is it?" Ekansh enquired.

"It's surprise Ansh"

Ekansh just chuckled and shaked his head.

"I am going jaan. Take care. I love you"
(Life)

"I love you more Ansh. Take care" Jiya shouted smiling.

"Di, at this point everyone will know how much you love bhaiya " Nisha came towards their bedroom and giggled.
(Sister)
(Brother)

"You're becoming naughty each day" Jiya fake glared.

Nisha laughed seeing her.

Getting dressed, Jiya and Nisha walked out and locked the door. Getting on the lift they got down and climbed on the thar.

"Wow di! When did you buy this?" Nisha asked eying the idol.

Her eyes sparkled with awe. Jiya smiled and replied.

"While I was coming from hospital" Nisha nodded in understandment.

The ride was peaceful. Jiya played a song and they vibed along together.

After 10 minutes they reached their destination. Jiya parked the thar and climbed down with Nisha.
Entering inside the shop she ran towards her father and hugged her. Her father was shocked for a moment but recovered from it and hugged her back smiling.

Nisha stared at the father daughter duo with a smile.

Oh how strongly she wished for such a relation with her parents.

"Papa, meet Nisha. She is just like my sister. She is our neighbour. During a month we became a family" Jiya introduced with a wide smile.

"Namaste uncle" Nisha joined her hands and bowed her head a little.
(Hello)

"Such a sweet child she is" Jiya's father said smiling and patting her hair.

"Nisha, you wanted to see the sculptures right. Go and have a look around. I will come along with papa in few minutes" Jiya said.

"Oh yes. Let me take a troll around" saying so Nisha went.

Jiya now sat and faced her father.

"Kya huwa beta?" Her father asked.
(What's wrong child?)

Jiya released a sigh and ranted out what the doctor told her.

Hearing her, her father look down quietly as if thinking something.

After few seconds he broke the silence.

"Jiya, you should talk about it with Ekansh. He is the father. He have every right to know about his child. Discuss together and take a firm decision" Her father advised.

"I was going to tell him today when he comes back" Jiya informed.

"But papa, i want this child" she sounded almost desperate.

"But beta, it will cost your life" he tried making his stubborn daughter understand.
(Child)

"Papa, with my health condition i don't think so i will be alive for quite a long time. The day i leave this world.  Ekansh will return to the darkness again. Closing himself once again and building a wall around him. I want this child to come in this world and hold Ekansh's hand and guide him to the light"

"Papa, Ekansh under se bacha hai. Woh bahar se jitna sakt dikhane ka koshish karta hai utna woh hai nahi. Agar mein chali gayi toh woh sehen nahi kar payega. Mera Ansh bohot nazuk hai under se" Jiya sounded distress.
(Ekansh is a child from inside. He isn't as strong as he tries to show to people. If i go away he won't be able to bear it. My Ansh is very delicate from inside)

The elder man released a sigh.

"Talk with Ekansh about it. God will make everything fine. He is always there with us" He assured.

Jiya gave a small smile and stood up.

"I will be going papa, Nisha might be waiting for me"

"Aare. Won't you have lunch here?" Her father questioned.

"No papa. I will come tomorrow. I have some work left at home. Tomorrow will be father daughter's day. I will stay upto evening tomorrow" Jiya assured.

"Okay. Take care. Drive safely"

The father daughter duo hugged for the last time and Jiya left.

Walking out she saw Nisha admiring different God's and Goddess's idol.

"Come Nisha. We have some work to do at home. We will come again tomorrow" Jiya called her.

Nisha nodded and yelled a bye to Jiya's father and climbed on the thar.

Throughout the ride both the girls chattered on different topics and failed to notice the black car following them.

______☁️_______

So this is the end
The next chapter is going to be triggering so read at your risk
Do vote and comment
Stay safe sweeties🫂🌷