chapter 15

Jiya woked up in the middle of the night feeling her throat dry. She saw the side of Ekansh's place empty. Wondering where has he gone she went to search for him.

She took the bottle from the tablestand and took a gulp of water. Jiya searched for Ekansh on the balcony, bathroom but he was not found.

Hoping for him to be in the kitchen she went towards it but stopped in her tracks when she smelt the smell of incense stick.

She immediately went to their small mandir(temple) in the hall and smiled seeing the scene.

Ekansh was on his knees with hands joined.

She prayed internally for Ekansh's wishes to be true, unknown to the fact that he was praying for her.

Jiya went back to their room and pretended to sleep. After a while she felt the bed dipped and an arm around her waist.

Smiling to herself she snuggle more.

🦋🦋🦋---------

Ekansh was sitting outside the operation theatre impatiently.

His heart raced thinking of the outcome.

After another 10 minutes the light outside the room went off indicating that the operation is completed.

Dr Shreya came out and found Ekansh sitting with a tensed face. She admired his love for his wife. His kind of love was hard to find in this world.

Seeing that the doctor has came out Ekansh stood up immediately. Dr Shreya went towards him with a smile.

"Well Mr Divekar your wife is perfectly fine now. The operation was successful. But make sure to take care of her. She is still weak. It might take her months to recover her earlier strength"

Hearing her Ekansh's happiness knew no bounds.

"I have shifted her to another room for the meantime. You can take her home in few days" saying so she went away.

Ekansh went to the room Jiya was kept. He caressed her hair. He grabbed a tool and sat near the  bed. Leaning towards her, he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"We will start a new life baby. We will complete all your wishes together.  We will travel around the world together. I will even take you to my mom's grave. She will love you so much" He said rubbing her cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

"Meine apne jindagi mein bas do aurat se pyaar kiya hai. Ek meri ma aur ek tum. Agar mein kisi teesra aurat ko pyaar karunga toh hamari beti hogi"
(I have loved only two women in my life. One my mother and another you. If i came to love a third woman that would be our daughter)

"Tumhare bina jindagi, jindagi nahi lagti. You lit up my world. Tum udas hoti ho toh sehen nahi hota. Mujhe tumhe hamesha khush dekhna hai. Tumse jindagi bhar pyaar karna hai. Tumhare saath maarna hai. Kabhi chorke maat jana" Although she couldn't hear him, he felt like confessing his inner emotions.

(Without you life doesn't feel like life.)
(I cannot bear it when you're sad. I always wants to see you happy. I want to love you for all my life. I want to die along with you. Never leave me)

Placing a last kiss on her cheeks he went to their apartment to prepare her food.

He didn't want her to eat unhealthy things while she isn't well.

_______☁️________

So this is the end
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment
Stay safe sweeties⚘✨