chapter 7

"Where are we going?" Jiya questioned curiously.

"You will know" was Ekansh's answer.

Currently they were on his thar and he was driving to God knows where.

Jiya hummed a song all through out the journey.

Ekansh felt peaceful hearing her. After few moments he stopped the thar.

On a beach.

That too not a normal one, but a beautiful one, filled with pearls, shining like stars.

Jiya gaped at the sight. It was too beautiful to be real.

"It's so beautiful" Jiya's eyes sparkled in awe.

"Indeed it is" Ekansh replied glancing towards her. To him she was the most beautiful person he has ever seen.
No pearl, gold or diamond compares to her.

Not noticing his gaze towards her, Jiya ran on the shore and picked up the pearls in her hand. She saw that Ekansh was about to click her picture, but she stopped him, and motioned him to come on her side and take a picture together instead. And he did so.

🦋🦋🦋-------

During the ride for home. It was peacefully quiet. Ekansh glance over Jiya and saw her slightly shivering and running her hands on her arm.

He took off his shirt and covered her.

Jiya was shocked when she felt a cloth over her shoulder.

"Tumhe thand lagegi. Wear it" she insisted but Ekansh denied.
(You would feel cold)

Upon reaching her house, she climbed down from the jeep and faced towards Ekansh.

"Climb down" she commanded.

"What's wrong?" Ekansh asked climbing down but was shocked when Jiya hugged him. After few seconds he wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you so much" she mumbled against his chest.

"Today was the best day of my life"

"I will always be thankful for whatever you did for me"

"Don't be" he replied with closed eyes feeling intended.

Jiya hated to break the hug but for the meantime she had to.

''Rukho ek minute. I will be back soon " saying this she went inside her house and after few minutes she came back running with a jacket in her hands.
(Wait a minute)

"Here, take this or else you would get sick" saying that she handed him the jacket.

Ekansh noticed that she was wearing his shirt and instead of giving it back she was offering her jacket.

Not that he minded. Seeing her antics he couldn't controlled the chuckle that left from his mouth.

"What's wrong?" She questioned with a confused face.

Ekansh just shaked his head and kissed her forehead. He let his lips stayed there for sometime.

Jiya was stunned by his move. She was stucked to her place. Ekansh chuckled seeing her who looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Andar nahi jawoge?" He whispered leaning near her ear.
(Won't you go inside?)

Hearing him, she ran inside her house Ekansh shaked his head seeing her.

"Silly girl" He muttered

'My silly girl'

A smile came on his lips.

" I am surely going mad" saying so he climbed on his thar and started the engine.

______☁️_______

Short chapter this time🦭
Do vote and comment
Stay safe sweeties🐳🤍