chapter 17

Ekansh got ready. He wore his watch and gave himself the final look. He turned back hearing a whistle.

"My husband is gonna slayyyy" she screeched.

"Idhar aawo. Kala tika laga deti hoon. Kisi ki na lage" saying so she rubbed some kohl on the tip of her ring finger and pressed it behind his ears.
(Come here. Let me apply black spot on you.  So that evil eyes will casts away)

I don't know what a kala tika is called in english. As tika is a spot so i named it black spot.

"Are you seriously doing this?" Ekansh made a face and ask.

"Of course. Mera pati aaj itna sundar lag raha hai. Kisi ki nazar lag gayi toh? Aur haan ladkiyon se dur rehna, thik hai? Koi kuch kehne se bolna mein shadi shuda hoon"

(My husband is looking so handsome today. What if an evil cast upon you? And yeah stay away from girls okay? If someone said something just say that you're married)

Ekansh smiled at his wife's possessiveness.

"Kya haas rahe ho? Bolega na?" Jiya scowled.
(What are you laughing at? You will say right?)

"Jaan, tumhare alawa kisi mein bhi himat nahi mujhse baat karne ki. Tum hi ek ho jisse mein baat karta hoon. Jiske isharon mein nachta hoon.  Dusro ki chinta tum mat karo. Meri biwi pareshan hote huwe aachi nahi lagti"

(Life, except you no one have the courage to talk to me. You're the only one i talk to. I danced at your finger tips. You don't worry about others. I don't like my wife in tension)

Saying so he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Aache se interview dena thik hai?"
(Give the interview nicely okay?)

"Nervous mat hona. Just think I am there with you. And I will be always there" saying so Jiya took his wallet and opened it. She placed a picture of her inside it.
(Don't be nervous)

"Jab bhi you need me and i am far away. Just see this and remember I love you a lot. And i will be always there for you. You're my strength. Never give up"
(Whenever)

Ekansh didn't said anything instead grab the back of her neck and kisssd her. Moving his lips rapidly. He entered inside her mouth and  caressed her tongue with his. Playing with it.

Needing the oxygen he pulled away.

They both pant and smiled seeing each other.

Seeing the time Ekansh said

"It's time. I will leave now. Take care. Lock the door and don't open it unless you hear my voice. Hmm?"

"Okay, stay here I will come in a minute" saying so she came running back with a bowl of curd and jaggery in her hand.

Taking a scoop she feed Ekansh.

"All the best. I know you can do it"

She pulled him by her collar,  causing him to lean towards her and Jiya took the chance and kissed his forehead.

Ekansh chuckled shaking his head.

🦋🦋🦋------

Ekansh climbed down from his thar and adjusted his coat.

Walking inside the ARC corporation, he went to the receptionist.

"Yes sir? How may i help you?" The receptionist asked.

"My name is Ekansh Dikekar.  I am here for my job interview" He answered.

The receptionist took out a paper and started searching something, reading the paper carefully.