chapter 31

Ekansh was standing near the chasier.

The two girls were shopping their clothes.

Ekansh has asked them to buy anything they desired but they were careful enough to not buy too must overly expensive things.

After spending half an hour in shopping they walked out of the mall.

Ekansh was about to get inside his thar but stopped hearing Nisha shrieked.

"Ice creammm!"

"Dono ke liye le lo" He said handling her the money.
(Buy for the two of you)

Ekansh sighed shaking his head.  He felt like a father taking his two daughters out.

After few minutes the two girls came with a ice cream on their hand.

Starting the engine, he drove.

After driving for a few miles he stopped on a restaurant.

Nisha jumped on her seat happily.

Entering inside the girls got mesmerised by the beauty of the restaurant.

It gave a cool and calm vibes.  The interior design was absolutely beautiful.

Giving their orders, the two girls chatted with each others.

They got comfortable with each other within a short amount of time.

Suddenly Parineeta coughed badly catching Ekansh's attention.

Looking on his left he saw a man smoking.

Standing up, he walked to his table.

"Don't smoke around people. People are getting affecting by the smoke" he stated.

The man gave a bored look.

"It's people's problem then" the man said and was going to take a puff again when Ekansh snatched it and crumbled it down.

Before he could say anything more, Ekansh slammed his pocket knife on the table just an inch between his fingers.

The man shivered.

"I don't like repeating myself.  Next time it wouldn't be the table" He whispered near his ear.

The man ran outside feeling scared.

Coming back to his seat Ekansh digged in.

Parineeta smiled feeling nice. Nisha was true. He just looks rude but he is a big softie from inside.

Point to be noted: only for his closed ones.

Having their lunch they returned back to the apartment.

Ekansh went towards their room.

He fell on their bed.

"Jaan"
(Life)

" I guess I have found my new reason for living" He stated smiling.

"They are just like kids. You would have loved that parineeta girl" He narrated.

"I miss you so much baby" He said snuggling more in the pillow.

This was the real Ekansh.

The villian, the cruel gangster, was a baby in the matter of his wife.

Though apart, they loved each other from the dept of their hearts.

One up above the heaven. Praying for his well being and another praying for her soul's peacefulness.

The villian was brought back to his human form by his beloved. But his beloved couldn't accompany more with him throughout the life. Before leaving she taught him to live life and to start finding reasons to live.

His horrible childhood made him a monster but his beautiful future made him a better man.

The end