Character Interview

Just an FYI, although this book has been edited, THIS chapter hasn't been. lol. It's long, and I apologize if it's boring, but I wanted to be sure I answered everyone's questions.

I also wanted to say a huge thank you to all my supporters of Assassins! Y'all have helped me push through and finish this story, and gave me the desire to write a second (and third, fourth, and fifth) book. lol. This is also the first time I've actually written in WEEKS, so hopefully I've done my characters justice and stayed true to their personalities.

A knock on the door sounds just as Kiersten finishes picking up the last of the toys in the living room. She quickly moves through the dining room and kitchen to get to the front entry way, her shoes lightly tapping out a rhythm on the hardwood floor.

The door swings open to reveal three tall guys and a petite girl. The girl nervously runs her fingers through a blond strand of hair as one of the guys speaks up. "Hey. We're here for our interview."

Kiersten grins gleefully at having three hot guys entering her house. "Yes, please come in. I have quite a few questions to be asked, but first, would anyone like anything to drink? I can make coffee, or I have soda or water?"

Ely pipes up, "Coffee? That sounds good."

Dominic shakes his head and runs his fingers through his dark hair, "Kitten, we've already decided that you and caffeine don't mix."

Ely gives a small pout and her bottom lip starts to quiver, "Please?"

Shawn sighs, "Fine. Ely wants coffee. A very small amount of coffee..."

Kiersten nods and leads them to the living room, "Why don't you wait here while I go brew some."

Shawn nods and sits on the dark green couch, pulling Ely down to his lap. Jordan sits on the large matching stool that's pressed up against the dark red accent wall. Dominic asks, "Is there anything I can do to help?" His slight southern twang sending chills down Kiersten's back.

"No, no. It won't take long." Kiersten murmurs, trying to remember where she put her coffee pot. No one in her house drinks coffee, so she's not even sure how the blasted thing works.

After finding the coffee pot, she struggles to figure out how to work it until a pair of arms appeared around her, "Here, I've got this." Dominic says softly.

Kiersten giggles softly and he gives her a small smile in return as he expertly puts some coffee on to brew.

It doesn't take long before there's enough coffee for a small mug. Kiersten grabs a white mug with a picture of Gigi, a black cat, on one side. She fills it with coffee and takes it to the other room. "Anyone else want anything?" She asks. The others shake their heads in response and Kiersten moves the chair from the corner of the room so that she's closer to them. "Let's get started then."

Ely and the boys get comfortable, and Ely starts sipping on her coffee as Kiersten gets her notecards ready, "Alright, Dominic. What's your favorite meal?"

Dominic takes his black cowboy hat off to scratch at his head, "Favorite? I'm not really sure I have a favorite, although I've discovered that Jordan is surprisingly handy in the kitchen. He makes amazing omelets." He stops to chuckle deeply and Kiersten notices that Jordan's cheeks are a little red, "I've also discovered that Shawn and Ely in the kitchen is a recipe for disaster. Last time, they somehow ended up with pancake batter on the ceiling..."