Chapter 21

Every time I thought I was getting better, I never was. I always found myself here. I was doing so well until that chat with Nakazato, and now I sat outside the Takahashi mansion. I stayed in my uncle's car, playing with the string on Keisuke's hoodie, waiting for him to come outside and collect me. It felt stupid, waiting for a boy. I always swore to myself I'd never end up like this, wasting time waiting on someone else. Yet here I was.

I admired the three cars in the driveway—the sleek FD, the stylish FC, and a Mercedes. I could only assume the third car was their father's. I wondered what he was like. Did he support them in what they wanted? Of course, he did. They were rich after all. The door opened, and I looked up, opening my car door with his hoodie in hand. Keisuke headed towards me, hands in his pockets, hair messy.

"Didn't expect you back so soon. Guessing you couldn't resist me?" he teased with a smirk. I held out his hoodie to him as he took it. "So what? New car, new personality? Brighten up," he pinched my cheek softly as I tried to get his hand off me. "It's not my car," I mumbled as I glanced up at his eyes. "It's just been one of those days," I spoke quietly, and he nodded. "It seems to be like that every time you come see me." He started walking back to his house, and I followed him slowly as he looked back at me.

"Did I say you could come in?" he raised an eyebrow as I stayed silent. "You did invite me over..." I spoke quietly as he laughed softly. "I'm joking." We walked in together; the mansion was warm and massive. I'd never been in such a big place before. He hauled himself upstairs, and I followed him. "Ryo is in his room doing simulations, so he won't bother us," he put a hand on the small of my back, and I shivered softly, allowing him to lead me to his room.

I went with it, with his every command. I did this all for an ounce of pleasure, a few minutes of forgetting the outside world, a slight chance that afterward, he'd invite me to stay the night. He closed the door behind me, and I sat on his bed, not even having the time to examine his room. His bed was so soft, the sheets gleaming white, so clean. I wondered if he made his bed every morning. I could hear him speaking to me, but I didn't register a single word. I'd never been over to a boy's house before.

I didn't like how he said Ryosuke wouldn't bother us. It's like he was hiding me. I didn't like that every time we met, it was unsociable hours and when I was in distress. I wished he called me through the day. I wished he would take me for coffee, for a meal, like Nakazato did with me. A drive, something much less intimate.

nsfw

I felt his hand on my cheek as he started to kiss me. His lips were rough, his hands too. My hands made their way around his neck. I called him. This is the only reason I called him, and we both know that. We both know that it would end this way in retrospect. Heavy breathing, his hands exploring my body, choking on my saliva every so often as he continued on. The movies make sex seem so easy and intimate, but my thoughts were too much for me to feel that.

His lips trailed down to my neck, and a surprised yelp escaped my lips, momentarily pulling me back to reality. The touch on my neck sent a shiver down my spine, and for a brief moment, my thoughts ceased—the weight of the world lifted, if only momentarily.

As he looked at me intently, our eyes locked, and he kissed me again. This time, the kiss was softer, more gentle. His hand cradled my cheek, its warmth a stark contrast to the conflicting emotions stirring within me. In that tender moment, I felt a connection—a brief respite from the chaos that surrounded my life.

I felt his hands go into my trousers again, slipping them off effortlessly as he maintained his lips on mine. His other hand with mine, our fingers intertwined next to my face as he continued on. I wrapped my legs around his waist, melting into his touch.