Chapter 9 🔥

Finally, you told the truth to Jimin, you told him about your feelings and how you felt about him, how meant he was to you, I LOVE YOU, they were only three words but you wanted to tell him a full story of your love. You loved him so much, you were there to give him the whole world, stay beside him, take care of him but it was bad luck that you had a short time and you fainted, just you made him understand before leaving this world, now it was okay for you, if you die after this so no problem because you let him know from your mouth. Jimin wasn't surprised or happy or sad even though he knew it but he wanted to know and hear from you to make sure that really you did these things only for having his love back.

But how Jimin could take this? Only for love, you snatched his mother and his father as well but forever. It was love but it was also a crazy love. What a crazy love it was, you did like that because you were so crazy for him and weak for him. No lover will love someone back if someone does something like this because you made Jimin alone. Now what gone it was gone, what happened so it had happened, what you did so you did, no more because Jimin stopped you, as you did so sure that Jimin will take your last breath to make you understand that really that Jimin wasn't like before and he didn't love you back. Jimin didn't come to you to love you back or show you his kindness just he came here to take you and bring you to his mansion to punish you.

As you did your punishments will be like this, how much you hurt him that much he will hurt you. You lost your whole life as Jimin, you couldn't drink the hot chocolate from your father for the last time, he couldn't make it for you for the last time, you both couldn't eat for the last time together. Now you thought why you got angry with him and stayed away from him and didn't talk with him, why you didn't eat with him but the thing was you didn't know what was waiting for you in the future so it was no use to thing, what you lost you lost. You had to feel the present and being forgiven by Jimin but you were sure that Jimin will forgive you after these things?

"Absolutely not, it's not easy to forgive someone like this. Park Jimin will not forgive you, because you're not a forgivable person, your forgiveness will not use on Park Jimin, what you gave you have to take it back, you did bad so sure that you will get bad and here is Park Jimin to make you understand that it wasn't any use to do these because a normal person will not do these things to get be loved. You're so crazy but you're crazy in love. I will not love you but I will make you stay with me to punish you and make you burn in my punishment world." Jimin said rudely and coldly. "You did big sins so sure that you have to face your punishments. Now it's the time. Now it's the time to feel it and take it. I will do how you deserve." Jimin was facing the window and he was seeing the sight of outside.

Then he turned around and he looked at you, he told everything to you but you didn't listen to him or hear him because you were still unconscious. After you got unconscious after confessing to him, you fell over him, he didn't say anything to you, he was thinking about how you could hurt him like that. If you loved him really why you hurt him, why you didn't come to him to confess to him softly, why your jealousy was like that. Then Jimin took you from there as he brought you to his mansion. Yes! Now you were in his mansion. You were in that room, when Jimin got so angry he brought his bad slaves to this room to punish them. The room called (DARK ROOM OF PUNISHMENTS).

It was so dark but not black dark but it was red dark because it was a BDSM room. Everything was there that Jimin needed to punish you, finally, you were there to feel these things. I will let you know how that room looked like. The room was so wide, so so wide, like a mini garden size. This because this room had a lot of things. The wall was red. The tiles were black and shiny. The lights were red as well. The windows frame were black and the curtains were dark red. That room had a king size bed. It didn't have any pillows or any light blankets also the mattress wasn't soft, it was hard because the bed wasn't for sleeping peacefully, it made to lay the submission there and the submission will feel the hardness on that submission's back.