Chapter 19 (Special)

"LEE TAEYONG!" You screamed in anger as you were going to slap Taeyong but he stopped you while holding your wrist. "Hand down, bitch, you think that you can stop us? You think that we're girls and by your words, we will get silent. No bitch, no. You're wrong." He said as you spoke. "Let go of my hand." You said as he pulled it down while holding your wrist tightly. "Why? Are you feeling pain? Can't suffer this pain? So how did you suffer the pain of BDSM?" He said as others nodded and smirked at you.

"Or are you scared if we do something against your will?" Taeyong said as you felt pain on your wrist but you shook your head. "I'm not afraid of anything, boys or men don't do something against my will, if you don't let go of my wrist." You said as you continued. "Not you but I will do something against your will, if you don't want to regret it so let me go!" You said as he crushed your wrist hard, you felt pain but you didn't moan in pain.

"Are you warning us? Huh!? A girl is warning to boys? To not do something and save our lives from you? How the hell a girl became dangerous for boys?" Taeyong said to you and them. "Boys are dangerous for a girl right? We rape them, we kill them if they don't let us put our dicks inside their pussies, we do more something against their will, so how!?" Taeyong said as you shook your head. "Let go of my hand! You can't hold me like that because only Jimin can do like that, he can grab me like that." You said as Taeyong nodded.

"Oh yeah!? We forgot that you love Jimin, and feeling pain or feeling pleasure by the lover is so heaven, peace and feels so comfortable right?" He said as you nodded. "Let go of my wrist, you can't touch Jimin's things." You said as he got angry and he grabbed your throat. "Bitch! You talk too much! You know that Jimin will never love you, he will only hate you but still, you think about him, miss him and imagine everything with him, don't you know that these things will not happen in real life with him." He said while choking you as you grabbed his hands. You closed your eyes and opened your mouth to talk.

"I'm a human being, and a human grows up while thinking the love imagination, having big dreams and hopes. I came on this path because I always dreamed about him, hoped about him and had a romantic imagination with him." You told him. "But you bitch, if you love that Park Jimin that much so why the hell did you tell us to help you to destroy him? If you love so much that Park Jimin so why the hell did you kill his girlfriend with your six brothers? His parents? If you love him truly so never you will do that." He said.

"For the love you snatched everything from him, this is not love, this is the feeling of liking someone, like and love are not the same. If you loved him truly, so you would go to him and confess to him about your real feelings, not as you did." He choked you but still you spoke. "I'm not a simple girl that for love I would do how simple girls do, like I fall in love so I will confess about my love feelings with the bucket of flowers in my hands, it's okay if he agrees, but if he doesn't agree so I will leave him." You said.

"Walk forward to forget about the past and start a new life. I didn't do like that because I wanted to show him, I wanted to make him understand how I am, I wanted him to accept me how I am. Before loving me he knows everything about me, so let him know I did that. So now it's up to him to love me back or not, just to break his anger he punished me like that, he did how he felt." You said as Taeyong was still choking you. "This is not love, this is craziness, as we have sex with girls forcefully." He said.

"Like that you're forcing him to fall in love with you, for this way you made him whole alone because not today but one day he will come back to you because you're forcing him to understand that he doesn't have anyone except you when he will not have anyone by his side so he will look at you, but you're forcing him to look at you, he is not doing automatically. Bitch, for this way your condition is like that, you're so selfish about your love feelings." Taeyong continued to talk.