Chapter 27 🔥(Special)

"Ah!" You felt so much pain in your heart for that way you didn't realise that when you came, you were going to hug Jimin tightly and let him know that you weren't ready to leave him and never but it was so late. "Now it's enough with this!" Jimin got so annoyed by you as he threw your hands in the air from his back and he moved his thighs to move your legs from his hip. You were thinking how could be enough if you were hugging him for ten seconds? Then Jimin moved the love shape vibrator from you and then he put his index and middle fingers in your hole. This time not for finger you but he took out the lip balm from your cunt, you moaned as your juicy and blood came out together. He threw them in the car.

"Just fucking bullshits." He said as he kicked his car door back. By his one kick, the door broke because he was wearing his heels. He got off from the car as he stood outside. You were crying in pain mentally and physically as well while laying on the seat. "You fucking slut! Get off from my car! My seat can't tolerate your weight anymore, don't make it suffer more." Jimin ordered you to do that as you hummed in response. You wiped your tears as you put your elbows on the seat and you were coming out. Jimin rolled his eyes while seeing you. "Babygirl, I'm not a patient." Jimin warned you but you didn't take his warning seriously. You stopped as you looked at him coldly. "Jimin, I'm sore! You know that!" You said as he shook his head.

"I don't know who allowed you to talk with me like that! But I don't care about anything!" He said as he came there, inside the car as he held your hand, after feeling his grab, your eyes widened because you understood how angry he was, you were going to stop him or shake your head but then he pulled you out from the car. It was okay for you because you weren't standing on your feet but when Jimin made you stand on your feet, you moaned in pain. "Ah! Jimin, I'm sore! I'm telling you!" You cried out as Jimin sighed and his shoulders dropped. "Not Jimin, it's-" He was going to say that but. "Stop it!" You stopped him while pushing him back because you were angry as well.

"Now you're not punishing me being a BDSM master, for that I have to call you, master! Now you stop!" You said as you looked at the other side coldly but then. "Ahh!" You moaned in pain because Jimin grabbed your back hair like a fist. "I thought that tonight was our last day so I should let you do whatever you want, I should give you freedom because it's not like that you're going to stay with me and I need to teach you, my every rule but still you love to play with me and fight with me till the end, still you're like before, how dare you to stop me and talk with me back!?" Jimin said as you cried so hard. "I'm sorry, Jimin, please let me go!" You said as he didn't do that.

"It's not Jimin, it's Mr. Park, when we're not doing that you have to call me Mr. Park." Jimin said as you hummed in response. "Okay, I got it. Mr. Park." You said in pain as he smirked at you. "While seeing you, I want to take you and keep you with me until I die, because you're how I want, I fucking love you as my sexy submission, I love when you do like that but so sad that you don't want to stay with me as your BDSM master." He said as you didn't say anything. You were looking down. "You're not thinking for your pleasure and for your staying, just you're thinking for your love, I can understand while seeing you how weak you are for me." He said as he continued.

"I understood why you don't want to stay with me as my BDSM submission because you know if you stay with me not for love but I will only hurt you mentally by my slaves and punish you physically while using BDSM toys. You don't want to get more hurt because you will not able to tolerate it. What kind of love is this? Only for pain and sorrow, you're not staying with me? For making me understand how much you love me you're fighting with me but after met me you stopped, you gave up because I'm not like before and it's so hard to make me fall in love with you, for saving your life, you should stay with me, at least you will have time to breath, but still not because you understand that I'm not here to fall in love with you and make me understand that no one can love me as you do." He said.