Chapter 24 🔥

"Don't do that, I'm still on my period! Wait! Are you going to eat my dirty pussy but this time through nothing?" You said while realising that as Jimin looked at you while ripping off the pantie and he threw the ripped fabric in the air. "I know that I really need to make you shut up because you talk too much, am I a vampire that I'm going to eat your dead blood!?" Jimin asked you while spreading your legs more. You smiled because you were crazy to feel more and more pleasure. "But you're a BDSM master, you can do a lot of dirty things, so this is nothing." You said. "Stop talking! You are a crazy whore!" Jimin said as took something from his pants pocket. "Master, punish me more, I did a lot of bad things to you, punish me more and kill me." You said as he nodded.

"Someone is excited to cum again." Jimin smirked at you as he rubbed it against your vagina. "What is this?" You asked him while feeling it. "This is my lip balm. I gonna punish you by it now." He said while rubbing the lip balm on your whole vagina. "Wow! Feeling pleasure from your lip balm is so unique." You said while he was doing that and you started to feel pleasure, but a little bit of pleasure, because that lip balm wasn't that special, it was normal. He was rubbing and rubbing the tip up to your clit and down to your hole, you felt less pleasure, your little blood stained on it and but for your sticky juicy it got wet. Your hole was wet since before just he was playing with it and then. "AHH! Master!" You screamed in pain.

"Wow! How did you scream you slut! I really like that!" Jimin smirked at you as he did that more, you screamed because, before he was rubbing the lip balm on your clit and hole holding it straight, but without any warning, he shoved it inside you, you weren't ready for it and also you didn't know that he would do that, he did that roughly and you felt that how smoothly it went inside your hole, and your tight hole wrapped around it. Then Jimin pulled it out as he shoved it again but now rougher. You screamed in pain and pleasure again. "Slowly, master." You said in pain. "It's not big or thick, it's so small and so thin." He said while thrusting in and out.

"But my pussy is tight." You moaned as he smirked at you like an evil. "Can't take this lip balm, so how are you gonna handle my dick?" He said as you blushed in shyness. He didn't make you come but he stopped when he shoved the lip balm inside you and he didn't take it out, by his index finger he pushed more inside you as you felt a little bit deeper. You cried and shook your head. "What the hell are you going to do, pull it out, it's big for my pussy." You said as he shook his head. "If you take me as your BDSM master until your death, if you obey me as your BDSM master, as your punisher master and follow my rules as I want so I will be gentle with you." He said as you moved your hip. You didn't know what to say to him.

"Take it out!" You didn't think what he said. "No! Don't move! If you move like that so the lip balm will go deeper inside you, maybe I can't take it out." He said as you looked at him with fearful eyes. "I don't want that my pussy eat it whole, please take it out, if it goes so deep maybe I gonna die, it will go to my g-spot and then to my womb, then to my belly and then to my heart-" You couldn't finish your sentence as you screamed in pleasure because he spanked your vagina so roughly. "Bitch! You talk too much! You're making me understand that it's so hard to make you quiet? Why the hell do you go that far! I just warned you not to move and you're going that far? If you're afraid of that so I will stop you but take me as your BDSM master." He said as you were speechless.

"I don't know, I don't know anything, I don't know I love you as my BDSM master or not, because you're my love." You said as he spoke. "Stop thinking and taking me as your love, I'm not as how you're thinking to take me, if you want to have a BDSM master, who can give you anything in pleasure so take me as your BDSM master." He said as he pushed the lip balm inside you more and more. You felt deep that thing as you cried. "Don't go that deep." You said as he stopped, you moved your hip in pleasure and fear because you wanted that if you move like that so it will come out automatically. "Why are you moving that much! I told you that if you move so the balm will go inside you deeper, this is a normal lip balm, if I gonna put a tentacle vibrator inside you." Jimin said.