Chapter 28 🔥

"Still feeling so much pain and fighting with your death, you want to pleasure me? You want to make me cum again?" Jimin breathed out while looking at you down as he grabbed your head and he started to caress it, you nodded. "Thank you so much master for your permission, now feel my blow job, feel how I do it, I hope that you won't regret it." You said while touching up until his tip and down until his balls, but you didn't touch his tip, you were doing it slowly and softly. He was feeling your hand and your touch, you were soft in this and it wasn't okay for him. But like that slowly and slowly he became hard again, his large member rose again, he was caressing your head so softly, as you got happy when his member stood in front of your face.

"Babygirl, look at yourself, how your eyes are shining, you're that happy to see my hard dick?" He asked you as you looked at him like a happy baby. "Master, I waited so long for this time, you didn't know how I passed my nights to see only your dick, such a huge dick you have." You said while stroking your hand there but still your touch was so soft and so slight. He hummed in response while seeing you down. "But babydoll, be careful with me, if you do something soft or light, I will punish you that time, because I don't like soft or slow, you know that you can't tease me as well." He warned you so like that you could do it how he wanted but you ignored him. You wrapped your hand around his warm and hard member comfortably.

"I told you that you won't regret it." You said as you started to move your hand up until his tip and down until his balls slowly and slowly, you were feeling how warm and hard it was. You wanted to tease him as he did with you, like taking time to make him come. You wanted him to punish you, for this way you were doing how you wanted. While stroking your right hand there, you took your lips to his length, you touched your warm lips on his warm skin and you kissed his length softly. Then you kissed other places of his length while looking at him up. You were seeing that his expression was really erotic and hot. He was feeling pleasure but it wasn't enough for him. He needed and wanted more, for that way he was still seeing that your kiss was soft and then.

"Babygirl, your kiss is so soft but I don't like that!" He groaned coldly as he grabbed your back hair as a fist. You moaned in pain as you kissed his length still soft and slightly. "Babygirl! I'm warning you! I want hard and rough! Your fucking light pleasure is nothing for me, for this way I was doing it by myself, I fucked your mouth as I wanted, if you don't do it well, I gonna break your sore pussy. I gonna make you scream like that every bird will fly away, every animal will get scared." He warned you as you hummed in response but still, you didn't take his warning seriously. "Sorry, master, I will do my best to make you satisfied." You said as you started to stroke your hand up until his tip and down to his balls. This time you did that roughly and fast.

"You better!" He groaned in pleasure as you kissed his length hard. Now he was getting happy with you. "Like that, master?" You asked him as you kissed his thing hard. Everywhere. "Hmm." Jimin moaned but he made you lift your head as he made you look at him while holding your back hair as a fist. "Don't you dare to tease me. If you do it, I gonna rip off your sore pussy! You know how I'm, I'm not joking, I'm warning you! Take my warning seriously! You whore!" He reminded you as you hummed in response. "Sure! Master." You said as then you reached his tip. You were stroking his length but then you kissed his tip hard. "Oh fuck!" He groaned in pleasure as he caressed your hair. You smiled at him while kissing more and more to his tip, you did that hard.

"Open that nasty mouth, pleasure me by your mouth." Jimin groaned in pleasure as then you opened your mouth and you pulled out your warm tongue. "Ahh! Fuck!" Jimin moaned in pleasure as he closed his eyes and you started to lick his member, his length, not this tip because you wanted to tease him more. "Ah." He moaned while feeling it. Then you started to lick like it melted ice cream like you started to lick it from down and slowly and slowly you went up to his tip. He was sweating so much. You were holding it by your right hand and you rested your left hand on his right thigh, you started to rub his thigh as you were licking his whole member so slowly. For your lick. His whole member got wet and shiny.