T W O

'Is this yours?' Minho asked, turning around a pink keychain as Seungmin looked in his direction from a wooden desk, completely taken off the task at hand.

'Don't you think you're too old to be a fan of Kirby? I mean, he's great but like...'

'Oh god Minho, leave him alone' Han snapped in return, slapping Minho in the back with a thick textbook as they sat at the front of Han's bed, both of their backs drooping in a horrible hunch.

'Shouldn't you be studying, Minho?' Seungmin asked, trying to annoy him back in a way he could'nt explain while he re-focused his eyes on a piece of paper in front of him.

There was no way he was going to let Lee know tease him about Kirby. There was just no way.

'Me and Han have already studied before you arrived. You were kinda late to be honest'

'So then, what's the point of me even coming?' Seungmin asked, turning back to try and find a valid answer from the two boys before him.

A silence seeped it's way through the room and Seungmin could tell that he had finally broken one of Minho's nerves, possibly in a way he didn't expect. Instead of being offended or shaken by the comment, Minho seemed rather laughing on the matter (which annoyed Seungmin even more). Either way, Seungmin didn't care how he reacted. He just wanted him gone.

'You have so much beef with him, Seungmin. Maybe you should consider actually talking to him instead of pushing Minho away like you always do with everyone else? He's a great guy once you get to know him. Maybe if you didn't ignore everyone in the halls and in class as well, maybe no one would hate you-'

'Can we just...study?' Seungmin said back, trying to patch the hole in his heart that Han had suddenly created.

People...hated him?

'Maybe it should just be us next time' Minho added, scribbling a sentence from the textbook down into a binded one, not looking up from the paper. He knew what he was saying, who to and it started to break Seungmin in half.

'Maybe it would be easier that way'.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

'In the end, it was horrible' Seungmin said to a boy beside him, sucking on a fairy floss-coloured lollipop.

His hair was coloured a plain, platinum blonde and freckles ran across under his eyes and above his nose, giving him the aura of a fun and free person while looking simple and basic. A purple beanie sat upon his hair (which many people would stare at in the halls) but to Seungmin's surprise every time, the boy never takes it off.

There was nobody else where they stood, and it being only five minutes until their extracurricular activities, him and Seugmin had decided to give up. Band was hard at this point.

'What a shame mate, wish I was there' he said in an Aussie accent, taking the lollipop out of his mouth.

'But then again...do I want to be in a room with others while I try and study my heart out? Hmmm...probably not...'

'It would of been better if you were there though. I should of invited you myself, Felix, instead of making Han do it. He's too wound up around Minho anyway-'

'You don't think he likes him, do you?' Felix asked, resting his arms on the open window sill they stood behind and putting the lollipop in his mouth once more.

'Han likes Minho? No, there was just no way' Seungmin thought, turning his attention to the clock on his phone to distract his mind off the topic.