S E V E N

'I'm so glad we exchanged numbers a few days ago' Bangchan said, taking a sip out of the mug Seungmin had just put down for him.

'Same, it would be hard to communicate outside of school if not done' Seungmin replied, taking a seat next to Bangchan and trying his own cup of chocolate frappe which he had just made.

'Your house is still so big, though. I wish mine was like this, hell, it must be a real job to clean it' Bangchan commented, looking around the open dining room once more.

'I guess. But once you live in it for 18 years, it sort of feels like just another building, really'

Looking to his left, Seungmin began to wonder what was going through Chan's mind. Was he excited? Was he wondering what to do in this house just like Seungmin? Or was he bored? Maybe he's relieved just like Seungmin because after all, having someone by your side is better than having no one at all.

But Bangchan's eyes were set somewhere else, and Seungmin began to ponder even more. Two black microphones sat on the table holding up the TV across from the room and Bangchan was staring right at them in silence.

What on earth is he thinking?

'Hey, you know what? How about we do some karaoke, Seungmin?' he asked, brining the drink over to the TV and putting it right next to the mics.

'Um...well, I'm not really that good at singing...' Seungmin said, still sitting down and crossing his arms.

'Oh, Seung, don't think like that. It's bad for your mindset but if you still think that way, we'll only do a few songs. Is that alright?' Bangchan asked, wrapping his hands softly around Seungmin's and lightly pulling at him to get up, which Seungmin did after a few seconds of not wanting to.

'I know some great songs we can play!'

'Christmas ones?' Seungmin replied, turning on the microphones and grabbing the remote control.

'I guess, if you want to, but I was thinking something more along the lines of I don't know..."twice"?

What an unexpected suggestion from Bangchan considering his way with clothing choices and looks. But then again, the inside of a person can really be something different. Hearing that, Seungmin turned on the TV, opened the "Karaoke Party" app and pressed on the "two participants" button. Bangchan began to grow more excited by the second.

'Okay, do you have a specific song in mind, Bangchan?'

'Fancy!'

'Um...sure' Seungmin replied, scrolling through the catalogue to find the right song.

'And then we can sing "the feels", "talk that talk" and then "moonlight sunrise!" Thank you so much for doing this, Seungmin, it's so exciting" Bangchan added, hugging Seungmin from behind to which the boy grew a bit flustered at.

He smelt of birch wood and salt, but in a very subte way that could make someone want to fall asleep right by his side without a care.

No, stop focusing on this, Seungmin. Just find the song, and then, everything will be alright.

'Okay okay, I get you. Oh! I got the song, Chan. Ready to sing?' he replied, looking over at Bangchan's way to see the guy adjusting the microphone feedback.

'Yeah, do we choose specific parts or?'

'Up to you, really. When I do it with Han and Lee Know when they come over, we kind of just sing the whole song together without assigned parts. Mostly because we can never time right haha'

'Oh okay. We'll go together then' he replied, finishing his mic adjustments.

'Oh this is going to be so hectic' Seungmin thought, pressing the button to start the song and readying himself for what's next.