F O U R

Seungmin did not feel like talking at all today in class. The weight of his shoulders and the stupid thoughts about that guy kept him as silent as ever; his arms flopped across his wooden desk in tiredness didn't make it any better as well.

Felix, who normally sits to the right of him in the morning, was too busy sitting in the corner with another boy, right on his lap anyway. His hair was of a dark brown, but streaks of green illuminated them all over the place, making it hard to see anything but that colour.

He was also muscular. A lot more muscular than Seungmin and Felix combined.

'Shut up Changbin!' Felix yelled, getting up off him and hitting the guy right on the chest, to which he rubbed at.

'Why do you always think that you will fail exams? They're not even until the end of the term and you're already stressing? Maybe some revision will do you good' he added, getting a mathematics textbook and throwing it at the guy.

Seungmin has observed enough from the sidelines (after Felix had met him last year) to say that Changbin isn't necessarily all that tough. Well, on the outside, it's a no-brainer to say so. You can't deny his build. But on the inside, he is nothing but what Seungmin likes to call "a baby girl".

And Seungmin could give a hundred reason why he thinks this.

'What is this going to do?' Changbin asked, flipping the book over to see the front cover in curiosity after flawlessly catching it.

'Oh, I don't know. Maybe help?' Felix replied, with his fists on his hips and his eyes facing the ceiling in a sarcastic way.

But it was when Felix had no reaction from Changbin, that Seungmin could tell he had just gotten bored once more. And it was then he could tell that the freckled guy would come over to him instead.

'Watcha doing, Seungmin? Tired?' he asked, finally sitting at his desk in a more normal fashion rather than on someone's lap.

'I don't think you would want to know' Seungmin said, looking at the front board in slight fatigue.

'Yesterday was...eventful, to say the least'

'In what way? Did your computer finally kick the bucket?'

'Why- okay, I'm not going to question it. But why specifically my computer?'

'And why so serious on that? ' he thought, looking at the guy in complete and utter confusion.

'Spill the tea, Seungmin. I won't tell anyone, and you can rely on that. Besides, who's gonna want to know? I don't think anyone in this humanities class speaks to you...well, except for in your homeroom-'

'You know what? Fine, i'll "spill the tea". I saw your friend Bangchan at the park yesterday and his stupid kite was stuck up there and no one was there and no one was going to help so I helped him and then he destroyed me and so I ran and he's probably gonna start stalking me now and I don't even know because he...'

'Is a bit intriguing '

Felix sat there in silence after the long, haste-filled rant Seungmin had just thrown at him in surprise. A smile began building across his face and it was there, that Seungmin could tell Felix would not want to be quiet on the matter for the rest of the day.

Maybe it was no use at all.

'Really! Wow...that's amazing! That means that-'

'Good morning, class' a loud voice boomed, disrupting Felix's speech and turning all of the heads in the room to face the front. Some students even deciding to quickly run to their normal desks and sit up straight, not in the way they were in a few seconds before.