E L E V E N

'Can all passengers willing to disembark from platform one please make their way to platform four as exits on the first end have been shut off due to road works. I repeat, can all passengers willing to disembark from platform one please make their way to platform four as exits on the first end have been shut off due to road works, thank you' said a woman over the speakers scattered across the train station.

After what seemed like forever, the school day had finally came to an end and Seungmin was finally left alone by Changbin and his pink pen. Not much had happened, but one thing that didn't ring with him was the fact that he had not seen Bangchan at all today. No sight, no words from Han that he was present and most interestingly, no texts from the guy himself. He has been sick during school before, and the majority of time, all he did was spam Seungmin with a bunch of ping pong videos and wolf emojis.

But not today. Definitely not today.

Today was much more silent than Seungmin initially expected.

Standing next to a red vending machine full of Coke and Sprite, Seungmin opened his messages app only to come face to face with no new messages or replies. He clicked on his inbox with Bangchan, but nothing was new. The most latest one being the messages he sent before they met up the night before.

Maybe he didn't want to turn up because of Seungmin. Maybe because Seungmin really has screwed over big time. 

'Hey Seugmin' a voice said from the entrance to the platform, making him turn around to see Hyunjin with his brown satchel on his left arm. 

Holy-

What on earth is he doing? Why is he even talking to Seungmin in the first place after what he did?

'You...you never do this-'

'Do what?'

'Talk to me. This is the first time catching the train that-'

'I decided to talk to you? Yeah, that is true. Jeongin told me it's best to start talking to you considering what happened last night. He thought it's best if I "strengthen" my relationship with you rather than run away from it considering we do catch the same train'

Jeongin? That eleventh grader is really telling Hyunjin around? The Hyunjin? What on earth is happening between them to make Hyunjin this soft in the process? 

'Jeongin? The eleventh grader from our school, he's the one that is making you do this? Why though, of all people?'

'I have to pay him back anyway-'

'Pay him back with what? A leading stand in the social circle of our school or a book on calculus?'

'It's...it's not something you want to know about' he replied, watching as their train started pulling up to the platform they both stood on.

'Are you sure?'

'I'm quite sure, Seungmin. By the way, I think you're phone's going off' Hyunjin replied, looking at Seungmin's bag as the train slowed down to the same pace as a normal person walking.

Seungmin could also hear the sounds of notifications popping up on his phone, and it wasn't until he took it out of his bag, that the train had opened it's doors to the public. Hyunjin walked in but stopped as soon as he saw Seungmin outside, trying to turn his phone on. Pressing the on button, Seungmin could see not one, but multiple text messages from the same person and at the same time.

Any guesses who the person may be?

'Bangchan' Seungmin said to himself, as the train's horn went off too signify that it was about to leave and close it's doors.