T H R E E

Something was within the line of his nose as he sat there, slumped over a red travel cushion in silence. And every time he inhaled a large breath, all he could smell was the pang of rotten cheese.

But not just any cheese. No, hang on...was it even cheese at all?

'Channie...' a vivid, slightly pitched voice said as Bangchan still sat there quietly, half woken and half asleep in response.

'Channie hyung, you gotta wake up now...or you'll smell the blue cheese, Chan. The blue cheese' they added, moving a small bit of the mold-infested morsel closer to his nose, making him sniff it up even more.

Blue cheese...how funny.

Wait a minute...BLUE CHEESE?!

'NO!' Bangchan said, waking up hastily and knocking the piece of cheese out of the poor boy's two fingers, the crumb landing right on the back of a flight attendant's red dress without telling her before hand. Thankfully, all she did was turn around to face him and the boy, ask if they were alright (which they responded with a simple "yes") and before they knew it, she was off, disappearing to the other section of the plane, not another word spoken.

Bangchan opened his mouth to say something in addition, but the small boy had covered his mouth, preventing him from talking any further. A bit of the cheese was still left on his hand, making Bangchan cough hysterically.

'Oh come on, Chan. It's not that bad. Mum says that when you're her age, you'll like it. It grows on you like...uh...ivy, I think' he added, rubbing it on his black shorts.

'I'm pretty sure what you're tryna say is: "it will grow on you like wine". And no, I will never like blue cheese. Blue cheese is stupid' he responded, getting up off his seat and rubbing his neck in slight discomfort.

Ouch.

'We better hurry though, mum, dad and Hannah are waiting outside. And a man asked us to get off a few minutes ago actually...he didn't seem happy at all...'

'Darn it, Lucas- hey wait! Don't run in the plane!' Bangchan said, raising his voice as his brother ran down the isles full of empty seats that were once taken up by people of all different ages and races.

'If you run, you might fall over and-'

'What a shit storm!' Lucas said, standing at the plane's doorway while looking out into nothing but a grey sky and white clouds.

'Man, Korea is so boring...I wanna go home...mum! Mum, can we leave now?' he added, running down the stairs to a lady in a pink dress, added with a small black purse.

'God darn it, Lucas. Stop scaring me like that!' Bangchan commented, walking down the stairs in a more orderly fashion opposed to his brother's.

'If this keeps up, the people in our street would get fed up as well!' he thought, lugging a suitcase off the very last step and onto the tarmac, joining the rest of his family.

Maybe it was best if his brother kept to himself for now...

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Seungmin could feel the breeze blow his black hair around and around, not even caring as to how it irritated the hell out of his eyes. It was the type of day that Seungmin loved the most in this world: a lonely, wonderous cloudy day that seemed to boost his mood more than Kimbap.

And Seungmin loves his Kimbap.

Ever since him and Felix had talked two days ago, nothing has been more on his mind then that last sentance he had said to him.