Chapter 1

(Y/N) is given her own backstory that is important for the story!

The setting for this story is based off West and East Germany's (because Spy x Family is heavily based off Germany in the 1940-1950) laws (or at least replicated to the best of my abilities since it's unknown what time period Spy x Family is exactly in, we'll go with 1950 for the sake of this story).

Historically-accurate women misogyny and mistreatment! Only small comments and historically-accurate laws (replicated to the best of my ability).

The story, plot, and settings might not match up to the Spy x Family manga as it's not completed and the manga is still being crafted.

This series contains spoilers for the manga and anime!

Almost three months ago, I was caught as a Westalis spy. I found out I was ratted by a fellow spy and because of it, I was in the hands of the Secret Police, where I met the second-lieutenant, Yuri Briar.

.

.

"Tell me, what information have you given to WISE?" the man in charge of interrogating me spoke.

"I told you, I didn't do anything." I affirmed, my eyes tired from all the fake crying I had to previously do.

What's it been? Two hours now? I'm pretty fed up of this.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to gain your mens' attention, but I swear I'm not a spy." I pushed.

I'm lying. A spy lies all the time. Though I hate to lie, it's necessary to help create peace between the two sides; or at least to the best of our abilities.

"I'll ask you for the last time... What did you tell Westalis?!" he shouted, slamming his hand on the table.

I fake-jumped, the handcuffs on my wrists clacking together as my eyes widen.

"I didn't tell them nothing. I only lived there for some time, then the war struck and my home was destroyed so I moved here. I was born a (birth country) civilian but I've lived here in Ostania since I was ten." I explained, letting out a cough from how sore my throats been with all this fake crying, shouting, and screaming of my proclaimed "innocence."

"I ain't got time for this. My shift was over a quarter ago; I'm going home." The man sighed.

The man stood up from his chair as did the transcriber in the corner of the room.

I was left in the room for a good thirty minutes, keeping my posture slightly tense and observant as I looked around the room.

If there's any cameras, they'd be looking for any signs of guilt in my body language. Acting too careless or neutral would make it appear that I don't understand the gravity of the situation, or that I'm playing too natural and collected which would be suspicious. Being too tense would give away any signs of anxiety or panic at the possibility of being caught. If I look around the room too much, they'd believe that I would be searching for cameras and microphones which wouldn't look good for an innocent person; but if I'm not checking my surroundings, it could lead them to the impression that I've been in these interrogation rooms before under suspicion of espionage.