Chapter 7

The alarm rang and I groaned, covering my head with the sheets as Yuri got out of bed and turned it off

"Ugh. I have a killer headache." He groaned.

"Then come back to sleep with me... You can miss a day..." I muttered.

"You're a bad influence..." he sighed.

I felt the covers lift and was surprised when he actually climbed back into bed.

Oh? Am I gonna get to sleep in?! I thought, excitement taking over me.

I sighed happily—glad to be able to sleep in—especially after last night's events. I carefully tested the waters, wrapping my arms around Yuri and digging my face in his chest to block out the sunlight from the curtains. He hugged back, making me even happier as I felt myself starting to drift back to sleep.

"WAIT!" he screamed loudly, jumping out of bed and looking at me like I was a virus.

"Really, Yuri?" I whined.

"YOUR CHARMS MAY WORK ON OTHER MEN, BUT I AM NOT LIKE THEM! I WON'T BE EASILY FOOLED BY TEMPTATIONS, YOU TEMPTRESS WITCH!" he wailed loudly, pointing an accusatory finger at me.

"What the hell are you talking about...?" I muttered.

"Your spells of enticement won't work on me! I have work!" he shouted.

"Ugh. I can't believe you're actually going to work with a hangover, you goodie-two-shoes." I whined, tearing up in my eyes. "And you're dragging me with to a job I don't get paid for. That's just mean, Yuri." I pointed over, shoving my face in his pillow.

"You do get paid for it! And you can't use those charms on me— wait, a-are you actually crying...?" he muttered.

"No..." I spoke, my voice muffled in the pillow as I breathed in his comforting scent to lure me back to sleep.

"H-hey! Stop crying and get ready!" he scolded, picking up the covers from me.

"You're mean..." I mumbled to myself, getting up and stretching my arms.

"Y-you're so damn oblivious." He spoke, his face flaring up.

"What's gotten you excited?" I questioned, wiping the tears from my eyes as I started to get over not sleeping in.

"I'M NOT EXCITED!" he shouted. "And when you stretch in the mornings, y-you should cover your bottom half, or at least get a longer nightgown, or pants." he mumbled softly.

"Oh." I spoke, looking down at my legs then smirking evilly once I realized what he meant. "Yuri's a pervert, huh?"

"I AM NOT! YOU FLASHED ME WITHOUT CONSENT!" he screamed.