CHAPTER-19: Swimming Lessons

ZAIN ZAFFAR'S POV:
April 29th, Monday

It's almost been a month since we first arrived to the school, and I couldn't help but feel a little homesick. We were informed earlier that we would be having our first swimming lessons today.

Someone was clearly excited...

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!"

It was strange to see those two so early. In the one month that has passed since the I joined this school, those two were always the last ones to enter the classroom.

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I couldn't sleep last night!"

"Yeah, this school is the best! Swimming is going to start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls I mean their swimsuits!" Yamauchi said excitedly.

They were right. Even for the standards of a regular high school, this event was rare. In other words, Itsuki, Horikita, Kushida, and all the other girls will showing their skin. It only makes sense that the boys were excited.

Well, Ike and Yamauchi were probably too excited. The girls in the room backed away from them as if trying to not catch a transmissible disease.

Morning classes were over, and I ate lunch with a few of my classmates, namely Hirata, Karuizawa and her friends. Then, the time for PE slowly approached as we finished English class with Mashima-sensei.

Since the bell already rang, our PE time had already started. Many would think that it's an issue, but the gym teacher usually gives us 5-10 minutes to arrive.

Traditionally, it's the teachers that need to arrive on time for our classes. But for PE, the students have to travel and arrive at the next class on time. I'm surprised that Chabashira-sensei doesn't mind the late arrivals from PE.

"Ike's got his money on Hasebe's melons! How am I gonna win this bet?" Yamauchi resented his friend for a questionable bet.

Yeah... I'm just gonna wait for them to leave.

After a full minute, Ike and his band of four suspicious friends left the room. The girls must hate those two.

Now that I think about it, this will be my first PE class in terms of physical training.

Soon, I arrived at the boy's locker room. Moving towards my assigned locker, I noticed that my locker was between Fuutaro's and another boy named Akito Miyake. He was in the archery club, if I remember correctly.

Greeting me, Miyake spoke up. "Weird how everyone else forgot their swimming trunks."

It's not surprising that he noticed. Including me, there are 12 of us here. I know that there are 20 males in our class, so that's 8 of them absent. This wasn't too bad since the main issue pertained to the girls, anyway.

"I think that's natural." I said. "After a relaxing weekend, Monday morning usually rushes you, hence the neglect."

"Yeah, no kidding. I almost forgot myself, but Onodera-san texted me this morning, saying she was pumped for swimming class." Miyake chuckled with slight embarrassment.

"Damn, Onodera has the hots for you?" I asked.

"No, no. It's not like that." Miyake shook his head. "She actually likes Sudo."

Speaking of Sudo... He quickly changed into his costume, his body was toned because of him playing basketball.

After changing into our swimsuits, Miyake asked us a question. "Bro, you look rather built compared to me. Do you lift?" he pondered, observing my muscle tone.