CHAPTER-22: The True Face Of ANHS

ZAIN ZAFFAR'S POV:
June 1st, Thursday

The month of May went by pretty quickly, and you could actually feel the changes taking place because of the new policies that were implemented. The dorm system was strictly implemented and students didn't really go back to their houses since the school was on an island, and since we were getting private points, the parents stopped giving money to their children, so they had to resort to staying in the school and spend the points they were given.

That wasn't an issue for us, though. I practically had all the 100K points the school gave me since we went back to the mansion quite often because of our daily patrols. Since the Chairman knew about our identities, and had informed our homeroom teachers as well, we could easily move in and out of the island without any troubles.

The only downside to the dorm was that I couldn't bring things from the outside, and I could only buy things available on school grounds to decorate the dorm, so my dorm was the same ever since I arrived.

The reshuffling of the classes was quite unexpected, but the worst part was that none of us got shuffled into the same class.

I saw the roster of my class, and was thoroughly disappointed when I didn't see the name I wanted to

I'll have to ask one of the boys if they have her in their class.

Agrim was in Class A still, along with my club president, Yukinoshita. Based on what Agrim told me, one of his clubmates joined him in his class. Apparently she was part of the Chitanda family.

Arush was in Class B with Ichinose and those other girls we saw that day. I'd say his class actually had some major changes. Fuutaro was shifted to his class, along with a member of Agrim's club. I don't remember his name, but I think it was Fukube...?

Ritvik, Hikigaya, and Yuigahama were in Class C, with no major changes in his class.

My class actually had a major change as well. All the other quintuplet sisters and another member of Agrim's club joined my class. His name was Oreki, I think.

The month had gone by without any major incidents. The teachers had been lax and didn't reprimand you for being late to class or sleeping in class.

The Chairman mentioned that we get points based on our worth, and the 100K points was a reward for getting promoted to Second Years.

How were we going to get 100,000 points per month? Or better yet, why were we getting a 100,000 points per month, anyway?

That amount was too high for a high school student, and the school had no reason whatsoever to hand us over that money for free.

To start with, I checked my points this morning too, but my point balanced hadn't changed from yesterday. So, I thought they would've been deposited later. Perhaps a delay, or even a mistake on the school's part but I was positive that this wasn't the case.