Dialogue - How I got into GD pt.1

TL;DR: My friend (anon) introduced me to GD.

Part 1: A little bird told me

*at school, during recess*

My friend (lets call her ToE): Hey (my name), have you heard of Geometry Dash?

Me: (recalls silly yt shorts) Yeah! I saw it on youtube before.

ToE: So which song do you like most?

Me: I have heard of this one called Stereo Madness. I dont really like it but its nice ig.

ToE: Ok.

...

Part 2: Unwitting discovery

Youll need to understand some backstory first.

So I like to play this game called the Impossible Quiz, which is essentially a quiz game with stupid questions.

There are different versions of the quiz. They are "The Impossible Quiz", "The Impossible Quiz 2", and "The Impossible Quiz Book", which has three chapters.

At the end of chapter 3 of said Quiz, there is this terrible earrape song which plays for about a minute. Once, I heard a backwards version of that song, and absolutely loved it.

Following that, I completely lost the backwards version of it, possibly due to its deletion.

I searched for weeks but to no avail. This is the moment when I found that song.

*a few months later, after school*

Me: Back to research... I hope to find that damn song!

*after scrolling through the YouTube page for like 10 min*

Me: Wait a minute... *smacks forehead* The Wiki page! I used it to search for quiz answers before! No way it doesnt contain song credits!

*goes to page*

Me: And of course the song's name is called Time Machine. The entire chapter is all about time travel...

*goes back to youtube, searches "time machine waterflame"*

Me: *sees the familiar GD icon* Wait a minute... this is the game (friend's name) is always talking about! How did it get here?

*clicks on video*

*realises that it is indeed the correct song*

Me: WTF???

(to be continued)