Story - 2.2 arrives pt. 2

Sorry to keep yall waiting, here it is!

Response to hypersdestiny's idea (the 2.2 levels arrive)

*Clubstep PoV*

I was so excited. Electroman Adventures had just called me over the phone, saying that he was with one of the new official levels. Not only that, the new official level had asked for them to see me!

After hanging up, I immediately flew to the agreed meeting place in the park and caught my breath. Before long, I saw the two running towards me.

"Hey Club! Thanks for agreeing to meet up. Hope I didn't interrupt anything," Electroman said.

"You didn't. I had just been walking back home." I replied. I turned to the other level.

"It's Dash, right? Nice to meet you. I'm sure you already know, but I'm Clubstep." I grinned. It sure is my lucky day, I thought. After all, if what Electroman Adventures said was true, I was the second level in Geometry City whom Dash met.

"Yeah. Funny, right? I heard there was another level called Fingerdash. Anyways, nice to meet you too." Dash smiled and rubbed his neck. His gaze rested on my wings. "Electroman said you could fly?"

"Yeah! I definitely can!" Despite just flying quite a distance not long ago, me, driven by excitement and pride, immediately took off.

I decided to not only show Dash my power of flight, but to absolutely go overboard and show off. I did multiple loop-de-loops, and succeded in pulling out of a harsh dive.

When I finished, near completely out of breath, Dash was staring in awe, his eyes wide open.

"Cool, huh?" I panted.

"...Wow. That was amazing." Dash murmured.

"Thanks!" I replied. "I learnt these tricks myself."

"You're really skilled." Dash told me. I grinned and nodded.

Just then, Electroman Adventures spoke. "Guys, I know you're having fun and all, but it's getting late. Why don't we go get dinner?"

That suggestion was met with cheers of agreement, and we left again for the hawker centre.

...

*Dash PoV*

Seeing Clubstep's impromptu 'performance' was downright spectacular. He was not only skilled, but also wholly confident and enjoying himself, too. As he soared through the air, I wondered to myself, what would it be like if I could fly, too?

"Cool, huh?" he said.

"Wow. That was amazing!" I breathed. I was completely taken aback.

"Thanks. I learnt these tricks myself!" Clubstep replied.

Just then, Electroman Adventures suggested getting dinner, which we happily agreed to.

After that, we chatted merrily while walking back to the apartment building.

"Hey Club, remember the time where you tried to carry me over the river and we fell in?" Electroman Adventures joked.

"Yeah! That bird was annoying as heck!" Clubstep replied. "Dash, if you didn't know, when me and Electroman were younger, he tried to fly me over the river. We ended up crashing into a pigeon and falling into the river. Thankfully we knew how to swim."

"Hey Dash! Did you and Explorers do anything silly before you came?" Electroman Adventures asked me.

"Oh yeah! Once, me and Explorers tried to run away at night." I told them.

"What happened?" asked Clubstep.

"We went too far and were too tired to come back. In the end, we basically collapsed due to exhaustion and Robtop had to come get us." I explained. "It was rather embarrassing."

The three of us laughed. Soon, we arrived back at the apartment. After that, we separated to return to our own apartments. I put down my bag in my room and took a shower.

I settled down and lay on my bed. Staring up at my ceiling, I recounted my day. Today really was an eventful day, I thought to myself. I made myself two new friends - on the first day here, no less! Soon, tired and content, I soon fell asleep.

(end)