Notes - Electrodynamix's Backstory

This is not a story, just some lore I thought out ofy butt.

When Electrodynamix was still in Robtop's computer, he took a liking to the sciences, especially physics. His younger self loved playing with all kinds of springs, levers and pulleys in an attempt to get to know how they worked.

One day, he found out that there was another official level in the city who was very smart, and good at the sciences. That was what sparked his competitive spirit. Every day, he studied very hard, in hopes of surpassing that level.

When he found out that the level in question was a girl, he felt very confident that he would succeed. However, he had never been more wrong.

When he finally arrived in the city, he found out that it wasn't going to be easy to beat said level, also known as Theory of Everything. She was not only academically talented, but also had many friends.

Electrodynamix decided to put in more and more effort in his studies, but no matter how hard he tried, there was always a gap of a mark or two between their scores.

After struggling to score that few more marks each test, and failing every single time, Electrodynamix eventually gave up. He decided that if he can't beat her, he would try to defeat her.

He started to stalk her, in an attempt to find out wher she would be. He realised that most of the time, Theory would stay back after school to go to the laboratory.

As such, he tried to screw her over during those trips, be it stealing and hiding apparatus before Theory came in, sabotaging her experiments, or locking the door from the inside before she arrived. Even though the other levels could not now use the lab, he did not give a care.

One day, Theory walked in on one of Electrodynamix's hijinks. The argument that followed escalated into a fight, and injured the both of them.

When Electroman Adventures found the two of them lying on the floor, he immediately called the ambulance and then Theory 2.

The incident left the two of them in the hospital for chemical burns. However, Electrodynamix did not quit his grudge against Theory.

Fast forward a couple of years, Electrodynamix is now a little more mature, but still in a rivalry against ToE.

He still tries to upset Theory, but he thankfully doesn't try to outright sabotage her or her work. However, he likes to insult her in any way he can.

Verdict: he's a salty bish.

(end)

A/N: Thought out of my butt, sorry fans.  (OwO)