~Prologue~

In the azure, and practically cloudless sky, birds flapped their wings. The large ship gently swayed and bobbed in the waves, the birds flying over its towering masts; past the puffing fog of the large turret. Upon the side of the ship spelt the large letters: 'Campania'. At its docks, a large flock of people had gathered; staring up at it in awe.

"Wah!" Finny gasped, stars in his eyes," So this is the Campania ship!"
Malice stood beside Sebastian Michaelis, who wore his usual rigid, black coat. Malice, had been forced into a coat to keep her warmer, courtesy of Sebastian. Mey Rin, Bard and Finny gushed at the boat; whereas Tanaka stared up at it philosophically. Snake stood behind, the luggage to his side. Ciel stood in front, a top hat placed upon his head; staring up at the grand vessel, cane in hand.
"Sure is huge," Bard grinned, practically biting down on his cigarette.
"So surprising!" Mey Rin squealed.
Sebastian turned to give a worker four tickets. One for himself, one for the Earl, one for Malice and one for the footman.
"Please take these to the first class suite number A66," Sebastian informed the man.
Ciel stepped forward, frowning per usual.
"Campania ship."
At his words, Sebastian turned to look at him, smirking.
"Majestic Star Line," Ciel sighed," a bet on the company's service of construction, a super luxurious cruise sailing across the ocean."
Finny giggled, like a child," I get excited only by watching! It's so nice! Malice and Snake are also going, how kind of you, my lord!"
Bard ruffled Malice's hair," Take good care of the young master for us!"
Malice pouted, confused at the gesture, swiftly pulling away.

Mey Rin gasped," I've always wanted to travel on a ship!"
"While we are gone, please do your jobs properly," Sebastian stated," Claude will still be monitoring you all."
"Yes sir!"
Ciel led the way up the ramp onto the boat, his coat flapping behind him from the sea breeze. He held onto his top hat, glancing behind. Sebastian and Malice walked behind him, Snake bringing in the rear.
"Well then," Ciel hummed," We're off!"
"Have a good trip!" Finny yelled, waving both hands.
"Be careful!" Mey Rin cried.
From the crowd, a mysterious figure with white shoes ran. He held down onto his hat, holding a thick, brown briefcase. He swerved past the onlookers.
"All the boarding passengers, please make haste!" A worker called out to the crowd.
The men for the lower class deck, pulled the ramp connecting the ship and the dock away slightly. They stared in horror as the mysterious man swiftly ran onto the ramp, panting. He leapt between the gap from the ramp and ship, it was a practically impossible jump to make.

The ship sounded its horn, smoke rolling out faster. The workers untied the ropes, restraining the ship, chucking it out into the depths of the sea. The crowd waved at the passengers, grinning in awe at the magnificent ship.
"Don't get sea sickness!" The servants of Phantomhive yelled, waving at their companions on board.
The boat slowly drifted out from the dock, the passengers waving at their families. No one of the Phantomhive estate waved at the servants, they merely watched. Malice had just learnt it was better for her to copy what Sebastian did, so she stood there firmly, not waving.

The mysterious figure sighed in relief, leaning on the railing with a hum.
"Phew! Made it just in time! I'm on the board, all according to the plan, so--"
He removed his hat, revealing the grim reaper, Ronald Knox.
"Wind in our sails! The future is looking bright!"
The ship sailed off.
"For us, that is."

Malice stared at the distant sight of the Devildom, leaning on the railing of the ship.
"We have started departing," Sebastian hummed, glancing down at his pocket watch.
"Yeah," Ciel nodded, turning away," What lies ahead...is known only to the great ocean."
He stared at the riplets on the surface of the water, shivering as he pictured the void-like depths below.
Malice hummed to herself, staring down at the water," How did I get here...?"