~Chapter XX: Mourning Lockets~

The Undertaker smirked, landing in front of them," I knew you of all people would risk that to protect your ill child. Just what would one expect of their father, hmm?"
Malice groaned, getting up. She lay on Sebastian's chest, as he held her close, his hand tightly on her head to protect her. She stared in horror at her bloodied hand, seeing Sebastian's chest wound. It was large.
"Sebastian...?" Malice shook his unconscious body," Sebastian!!? SEBASTIAN!? Wake up!"
Sebastian groaned, squinting up at her, blood dripping down his chin.
"Do keep it down...I can hear you just fine..."
Just how strong was he!? The demon pushed himself up with a groan, spitting the blood out of his mouth.
"Your cinematic record was quite entertaining!" The Undertaker giggled," All the same, it appears you will only bring misfortune upon the earl."
The Undertaker raised his death scythe to strike him again.
"So why don't we have you disappear?"
The Undertaker stopped, the shop drastically tilting.
"Don't tell me it's already-!?" Grell groaned.
"Blimey!" Ronald gasped.
Ryan screamed, clinging onto a pillar.
"My, my!" The Undertaker giggled," Will it b anytime now, hmm?"
Sebastian groaned, holding Malice sturdy," Oh no...the ship is pitching upwards from the weight of all the water we have taken on!"
The ship tilted again, Ryan screaming as he lost his grip and fell. Grell grinned, clinging onto a pillar.
"Ryan Stoker," Grell giggled," Born August 24th, died April 20th due to a fall~! Additional remarks, none. Sebastian, darling. As you can see, I haven't a moment to spare. I hope you'll forgive me, but I'll be taking that Undertaker fellow for myself. You just stay right there and watch me in action."

Sebastian groaned, holding tightly to Malice as she wrapped her arms around his neck," I cannot allow y-!"
Sebastian swiftly leapt away, Ronald trying to hit him.
"You're much stronger than me, Mister Sutcliff, so that Undertaker's all yours!" Ronald smirked," I'll put this weak, worn-out, old dog over here out of his misery!"
Sebastian glared at him, panting.
Malice scoffed," I won't have you making light of Sebastian. Do you really think that this is enough to wear him out? Your jokes aren't amusing in the least."
Sebastian stared at her in shock.
"Aren't I right, Sebastian?"
Sebastian smiled, turning to glare at Ronald again," Yes, most definitely."
Sebastian groaned, coughing again, a little more blood splattering out.
Ronald groaned," Awww brother. Now I can't help feeling like I've turned into a bully picking on the weak..."
A fist swiftly punched Ronald in the jaw, breaking one of his cheek bones. His eyes widened in horror. He was thrust to the other side of the room, Sebastian swiftly flew over, winding him in the stomach with a kick. He then grabbed the grim reaper midair, pulling him in by his shirt so they were only inches apart. Sebastian smirked, his eyes shining red.
"What was it you were saying about picking on the weak?" The demon chuckled.

Sebastian thrust Ronald up into the air, as the reaper tried to land a hit on him Sebastian dodged, thrusting another kick at him; landing the reaper in a pile of tables.
Ronald groaned," H...ow...are you...still moving...?"
Ronald grimaced, a shoe digging into his shoulder blade. Sebastian loomed over him, smirking, clicking his knuckles.
"If my child is at risk, I cannot fail to protect them," Sebastian stated.
Ronald glared up at him," Even though you can barely stand up, there you go showin' off! You make me s-"
Sebastian grinned, madly, swinging his fist down at the reapers face, hitting Ronald square in-between the eyes.
"-ick!"
The Undertaker leapt onto a pillar, giggling as he dodged one of Grell's attacks.
"You!" The Undertaker hummed," You've been seduced by the lives of humans too, haven't you?"
Grell scoffed, thrusting her death scythe at him," Nosy men never get anywhere with the ladies, I'll have you know!"
"Aren't you reaperlings about to run out of time?"
"I'm no Cinderella! You won't catch me running off home when there's a fine prince among men right before my eyes!"
Before Grell could land a hit on the Undertaker, she was smacked away by something heavy. It was Ronald. She gasped, glancing up to see where her unconscious friend had come from.
"I say! How soft the youth of today are!" A voice chuckled, resting their foot on Ronald's death scythe.
"Is it not a little behind the times of you to depend solely on your death scythes?"
It was Sebastian, he leant on the death scythe, smugly. Before he could go attack the Undertaker, the ship swayed again. It was sinking and fast!

Water burst through between where the Undertaker stood, and where Sebastian and Malice stood. Sebastian swiftly grabbed Malice, scowling.
"Well, the time has come to say our farewells at last!" The Undertaker giggled," I must say it's been such good fun!"
Both Sebastian and Grell launched at the Undertaker, both landing a hit on him. The Undertaker gasped, shocked. His eyes widened, noticing a possession slip out. Malice swiftly caught it. The Undertaker's precious mourning lockets. Malice and the Undertaker stared at each other in shock. The Undertaker's subtle gasp, morphed into a smile.
"Soulmate of Michaelis, I entrust that to your keeping in the present. Please take it with you and treat it with care. For it is my treasure."
The Undertaker pulled out his death scythe.
"WAIT!" Malice yelled," UNDERTAKER!!"
"So long, Malice."
The Undertaker grinned, slicing the boat in half.
"Let's meet again."
The boat split in half with a loud crunch. Sebastian launched himself up into the air, high above the ship, holding onto Malice tightly.
"It will not hold for long!" Sebastian roared, bouncing onto a mast.
He launched himself up, past the sinking deck, grabbing a lifesaver.
"Malice!"

Sebastian landed onto the very top of the ship, shoving the lifesaver onto Malice, who stared, scared.
"Take a deep breath!" Sebastian commanded.
The demon picked her up, holding her up high above his head.
"I'm afraid I have to do this, forgive me!"
Malice screamed as Sebastian thrust her over his head into the air. Malice landed into the water with a scream, as Sebastian went down with the ship.