~Chapter V: Coffins~

The corpse lay lifeless on the floor, as it should have been in the first place. Ronald landed on his lawnmower death scythe, skidding to a halt.
"You are..." Sebastian frowned.
"Argh! Really, I knew she was dead," Ronald grumbled, checking his book," That's why I told them, I collected her properly. Totally unbelievable..."
"Who are you?" Ciel grumbled.
"You should know them well, Young Master."
Ronald sighed, checking the corpse's mother's cinematic record with his death scythe.
"This one has it alright... investigation complete."
Ciel scowled," A reaper?"
Ronald glanced at the three," Ah, that getup...Could it be, you're the rumoured 'Sebas-chan'?"
Sebastian gave a closed eye smile, Malice raised an eyebrow at him.
"The Reaper Dispatch Associations, Collection division: Ronald Knox," Ronald introduced himself," Thanks for taking care of Senior Sutcliff."
Sebastian frowned," You just said, that they cannot be killed unless their heads are smashed, but do you reapers know something regarding this?"
"Nope, we don't know any details either. Just, we had reports of corpses, whose souls had surely been collected, moving around. So I came to investigate. This thing here really is a genuine corpse. Because I definitely collected her soul two weeks ago."

"So," Malice shrugged," Seems we'll have to make Ryan spit it out."
Ciel nodded," Let's go!"
Ronald started his death scythe, flinging it at Sebastian's head. The demon grimaced, grabbing it before he could obliterate his skull.
"If the administration gets wind of a demon being on board, it will turn out very troublesome!" Ronald tried to push the death scythe at Sebastian," And I'll totally pass on overtime! So won't you just vanish?"
Ciel scoffed," Me and Malice will go on ahead! After you're done playing, hurry up and follow us!"
"Understood!" Sebastian nodded, watching as Ciel and Malice ran in the direction Ryan had fled.
"So nasty!" Ronald scowled," Kids nowadays feeling to it."
Sebastian glared at him," Should you really be looking the other way?"
The demon flung The death scythe away, Ronald yelping as he clung onto it. Sebastian brought his foot to his face, Ronald just dodging. The reaper bounced away, landing firmly on his death scythe. Sebastian flung another round of cutlery at the reaper, Ronald catching it in his death scythe. The lawnmower's blades gnawed the cutlery up into small, shiny fragments.
"As expected from a death scythe. It's impeccably sharp, isn't it?" Sebastian hummed.
"Pretty much," Ronald smirked, smugly.
Sebastian smirked back, his gaze sharpening.

The Earl and the entity walked down the stairs to where the crates of cargo had been set

The Earl and the entity walked down the stairs to where the crates of cargo had been set. Malice led the way, holding a decently bright flash light. Both Ciel and Malice were armed with a small gun, it wouldn't be much, but it was enough to hold off some zombies. Malice flinched, hearing a foreign footstep. The entity swung, bearing the gun at the figure; who squealed in fear. It was Lady Elizabeth, she gasped, holding a plate of cake.
"Lizzy!?" Ciel yelped.
"Jeez!" Elizabeth pouted," You're going to shoot your cousin?"
"More importantly," Malice put the gun away, with a sigh," Why are you here?"
"Why?" Elizabeth tilted her head," Well, even though I told you to wait, you just disappeared! So that's why I was looking for you both, and then I saw you running. Oh no...such a dark place, it's so unpleasant..."
Malice gasped, hearing another thump. She aimed the gun at the source.
"Who's there!?"
Snake pouted up at her, his pet snakes eating the food on his empty plates.
"Snake...?" Malice blinked, confused.
"Did you notice only now?...Says Wordsworth."
"What are you doing in a place like this?" Ciel frowned.
"The cooking was so delicious, so I thought I'd share it with everyone!... Says Dan."

Ciel sighed.
"Well then," Elizabeth beamed," By the way, the cake was really tasty! It's the cake with strawberries that you like so much. I wanted you to eat it, Ciel! Here, Lady Malice try some too!"
Elizabeth glanced down at the plate, and frowned, confused. The plate was empty, only a few crumbs there. Above her, a zombie munched on the cake. It went to eat her, Malice swiftly grabbing her and pulling her away. Malice fired a shot at the zombie's chest. It groaned, stunned, before twitching back to consume.
"This isn't the same one as before?" Ciel frowned," So there's more!?"
The zombie collapsed to its knees, snakes wrapping around its legs.
"Leave it to me!...Says Wilde."
Ciel glanced at the coffin it emerged from, upon its case was the crest of the Aurora Society.
"So, Ryan brought another revived corpse?" Ciel scowled," Snake! I will do something about it! Malice, take care of Lizzie!"
Snake did not respond, but stared darkly ahead of himself, to the distance.
"Snake?" Malice frowned," Are you listeni-?"
The serpent pointed to the distance, scowling, coldly.

"If it's the bird mark, there's a lot more of it over there...Says Oscar."
Ciel and Malice glanced over, their eyes widened in horror. Rows upon rows of coffins. All going down the hallway. There was a minimum of 26 coffins in that one row, not to mention the other rows there.
"Don't tell me..." Ciel shivered," Those are all-?"
The coffins shuddered, groaning noises emitting from beneath the wood. They burst open, all of the corpses ripping out from their wooden cells. Each slowly stepping out onto the ship floor, with their grey, sickening skin. They roared and groaned in a madden hunger.