~Chapter XVI: Rabbit Hunt~

The two Grim Reapers and butler leapt at the Undertaker. He simply, smiled, unfazed, glancing at each opponent either side of him. He swiftly deflected all of them. Sebastian thrust his cutlery at him, Ronald's death scythe grinded it into shards, before aiming for the butler's head. Sebastian ducked, grimacing.
"Whoa there~!" Ronald winked, cheekily," My mistake!"
"Your eyesight seems rather poor!" Sebastian snarled, thrusting more butter knives at Ronald, who sent him flying.
The Undertaker giggled, fighting off Grell.
"Grim Reapers are all very near-sighted!" The Undertaker stated.
Grell grinned," THAT PUTS YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE!"
She thrust her death scythe at the Undertaker, who blocked it with another sobota. Though this time...it broke? Grell blinked, confused. It cut through now!? Then why not before!? The Undertaker grinned, winding the distracted reaper, before thrusting himself upwards and landing on Ronald's back. The Undertaker used his sobota to smack his glasses off, Ronald grimaced in fear.
"You're still green if you're relying on your eyeees~!" The Undertaker giggled.
Grell thrusted Ronald's specs back at him.
"Thanks sir-! Eh-!"
Ronald stared in horror as his glasses were swept away by a butter knife. Sebastian thrust butter knives at the Undertaker, who collected them with a yawn.

"Can you really hunt me with such tiiiny tablewear, I wonder?"
Sebastian dodged a thrust from the sobota, grinning," They may be inferior to death scythes, but-!"
The demon cut the sotoba into neat slices.
"The sharpness of our silver wear is first class!"
The Undertaker giggled, leaping away, both him and Sebastian landed on opposite balconies.
"Come, come," The Undertaker sighed," Is this all the three of you can manage? You're going to hunt me down, aren't you?"
Ronald adjusted his glasses with a growl," He's really pissing me off, let's do this quick!"
Grell nodded," The ship is listing pretty bad. We're out of time."
Ronald glanced at his watch," You said it."
Both Grell and Ronald leapt up, bearing their death scythes to obliterate his head.
"I can't be worrying about my looks!"
"We've gotta attack head on!"
The Undertaker blocked both scythes with a sobota. The two blinked in horror. This one didn't break from death scythes?
"A death scythe is supposed to cut through anything!" Grell roared," So how come you can parry ours!?"
"The death scythe can cut through anything, hm?" The Undertaker giggled," Don't you find that catchphrase a little funny? Well... it's not funny to me in the very least. Hee hee! There is one thing, isn't there? One thing that it can't cut through."
"YOU DON'T MEAN-!?"

The Undertaker thrusted them away, the two's chest wounded in blood from the hit. He cackled, revealing the true form of his sobota.
"That's a...!" Grell spat the blood out of her mouth," DEATH SCYTHE!!"
The Undertaker stood holding his death scythe, which had a sheath of a skeleton with thorns spindling out of each knook and cranny to make a thorn crown on the skull.
"I see..." Malice scowled," In the presence of many death scythes, the motto is that a death scythe can cut through anything becomes a falsehood."
Ronald scowled," Don't they get collected unconditionally when a Grim Reaper retires?"
The Undertaker lovingly caressed the blade of his scythe," I found it hard to part with mine as we'd been together for so long. 'Twas such a trouble sneaking it out with meeee!"
The Undertaker grinned.
"Now! Shall I try hunting you down instead!?"
His eyes were filled with murderous yet a mysterious intent, as he raised the large death scythe above his moonlight locks.
"Just like the pitiful rabbits in the hunt that you are?"
The Undertaker sliced a pillar holding up a balcony beside the reapers, the balcony crashing down with it, with a rumble.

Sebastian thrust the fallen tables at the Grim Reaper, who sliced them with ease and care.
"It's no use," The Undertaker giggled, practically dancing," Slicing tables is no different than breaking biscuits!"
Sebastian grinned, leaping behind him, to kick him," I simply wanted to get inside the wide reach of your scythe!"
As Sebastian thrust his leg at him, the Undertaker leapt upside down, grinning, curious.
"Then..."
The Undertaker landed on his feet, bouncing over to where Malice had been commanded to stand. The Undertaker grabbed her by her jumper, pulling her close to his chest with a giggle, as he held the death scythe close to her neck.
"I shall do the same!"
Malice and Sebastian both gasped. The Undertaker grinned, leaning in, pulling Malice up so they were face to face. He reeked of death and blood, yet his features were altogether alluring.
"I can at long last have the young Michaelis set her sickly foot into my coffin," The Undertaker grinned," Just as she should have from that illness long ago!"
Sebastian growled, lowly, rushing over in a black haze; his eyes alight. His hands curled into claws as he went to smash the Undertaker's head in. The Undertaker grinned, thrusting Malice above Sebastian and off the balcony.
"I KNEW YOU WOULD COME!"

Sebastian gasped, glancing behind him to see Malice in the air. He swiftly tried to turn around, his hand outstretched for hers. Her index and middle finger gently clung to his middle finger, before they slipped off. It was too far for him to reach her so quickly. Malice watched in horror as the death scythe pierced Sebastian through his back and into his stomach. Blood rushed through the wound and squirted out of his gaping mouth.
"Humans are weak and frail, but surprisingly difficult to drag oneself through a human life," The Undertaker stated," You see, I've always been most curious why the likes of a noxious beast such as yourself would play the part of a butler in a tailcoat. I'll have you show me your cinematic record!"
Malice watched in horror as the cinematic record burst out from his wounds, flooding around them. He was truly dying. One of the only things that could kill him. Sebastian's hand was still outstretched to the girl, as he just saw her through the cinematic record.
"SEBASTIAN!" Malice shrieked.
That cry...the cinematic record covered his sight until all the butler could see was his hand, outstretched. Until it morphed to his original form, a black claw.

"Yes. He is calling me."
The demon groped his hand in the darkness that surrounded him.
"Amidst sorrow, rage, confusion and despair..."
From the darkness, a pale hand held the demon's, trembling.
"...He is hurling out the words of a curse."
The demon held the hand of a frail boy, who stood in a bloodied scene of an occult.
"He is calling...me."
The demon smiled in the darkness, revealing his four daggered fangs.
"What is your name?"
"I am..." The boy uttered, coldly," Ciel. Ciel Phantomhive. The successor to the title of Earl Phantomhive."
The demon chuckled," I see. Very well. Then I must take a form befitting the servant of an Earl."
The demon's high heeled shoe stepped out from the darkness, before transforming into a black, flat butler shoe.
"Now."
He stepped out, straightening his butler jacket.
"Command of me anything you wish..."
The demon butler, dressed in black, bowed lowly to the frail, malnourished child.
"...My little lord."