Zone Thirteen - Justify My Love (Pt. 2)

[READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED - SEXUAL CONTENT]

"Poor is the man whose pleasures depends on the permission of another."

Reese and Michael shushed each other, trying to figure out what was going on in Madonna's room. It started with a broken glass, then the sound of heavy breathing. Michael's hand was holding Reese's lightly. He couldn't believe his ears. His dark chocolate eyes were glued to her lips. In the heat of the moment, he leaned over her body and began to kiss her passionately. His tongue was exploring every inch of her mouth, while his hands began roaming the warm skin under her shirt. Michael never felt that dirty in his entire life. 

She was obviously taken by surprise, knowing that he liked to take it slow. She couldn't say or do anything, she was Michael's now. What happened to the calm, cool and collected side of him? She couldn't care less. She was more than happy to oblige. His soft lips were moving from her mouth down to her jaw and next to her neck. She desperately tried to muffle her moans but couldn't help it. Besides, no one would hear her. Madonna was too busy anyway.

Michael's breath was audible, his heart thumped violently against his chest. It didn't take long before her hands moved to his chest, caressing him through the shirt. She couldn't wait. Ripping the seemingly new, black shirt, she made Michael stop his kisses. He gave her a lustful look, one that she was sure she never saw before. The innocence that could be usually seen in his eyes was gone. He took her shirt off in the blink of an eye, not breaking eye contact yet. Reese was feeling intimidated.

What was happening was still surreal to Michael. Looking her in the eye while his hands began to shamelessly take off her bra, he leaned in near her face, his thick curls hovering her cheeks. "You're mine tonight, girl. There's not turning back from this..." Her heart skipped several beats. The low, manly voice tone, the heavy breath that hit her face. She was scared of him in that moment. The whole idea of them making love to him seemed forbidden.

He cupped her breasts and traced his hot tongue over her stomach, alternating between soft kisses and bites. Reese's face was red and her hands clammy. She moved her hands to his waist, trying to undo his pants as fast as possible. She couldn't make it anymore, her whole body craved him. Michael wasn't thinking straight anymore. His primal instincts were leading the way. Feeling her hands near his waist, trying so hard to take his pants off made him clench his jaw and do the same to her. Once she managed to undress him, Michael's hand slid inside her unbuttoned jeans.

Her eyes were watery and her chest was lifted. She was literally holding her breath, trying to predict his next move. It was the first time she felt embarrassed when with a man. She knew exactly how wet she was. She was scared of thinking about what Michael might think of her in that moment. 

"Reese...You are so gorgeous..." Michael murmured as he began rubbing her sensitive spot. She couldn't take it anymore, he teased her way too much. "I want you so badly, Michael. Please..." Her words made his erection stiffen even more. Her hand traveled to his Calvin Klein boxers and began to stroke and caress him. With his two long fingers, he began pumping in and out of her. She gasped and closed her eyes, trying to enjoy the moment as much as possible. 

"Look at me." he demanded in a deeply masculine voice. He knew how to push all her buttons. He was a veritable connoisseur. Her eyes opened up slowly and began analyzing his. Michael was taken by surprise when her hand wrapped around his hard member. The curls at the back of his neck began to sweat. Reese couldn't believe what she was feeling inside her hand. He was aroused beyond measure.

The gentle, yet powerful strokes made Michael grunt. He couldn't believe how in control she was in that moment. His eyes gently closed and his teeth clashed on his bottom lip. Her skilled hand knew exactly how and where to touch him. "Open your eyes." she whispered provocatively. Her words made Michael quickly open his expressive eyes and pull off her panties in less than a second. The game was on. 

"You wanna be in charge, huh?" he asked, trying to keep up with her sexual innuendos.  Reese giggled nervously. Damn, his pupils were already dilated and his forehead was dripping wet. "What are you gonna do?" she said, replying with another question. Michael was getting pissed. He wanted to be on top and in control, but she was too much to handle. Her hand didn't stop the stroking for even a second. He grabbed her hand and pinned it down to the side of the bed. Playtime was over.

Lowering his naked body over hers, he teased her just a bit, pushing the tip of his fully erect member over her soft folds. Her mouth opened up, silently begging for him to enter her. Michael's eyes were fully open. In a way, he wanted to punish her for acting so smart. It was his way of showing who the boss was. Reese couldn't take it anymore. Her whole body vibrated. With her left hand, she grabbed the back of his neck and looked intensely into his eyes. "Fuck me."

Michael's jaw was about to drop, but he managed to keep his look untouched. Never ever had he met a woman so demanding. So sensuous. The words were the confirmation he needed. He entered her with a long, low grunt that gave Reese instant goosebumps. Her hands grabbed his large, muscular back. He couldn't believe how good she felt. She was custom-made just for him. Michael's mouth moved to hers. He was thirsty for her passionate kisses. 

Her mouth longed for his. As soon as their lips touched, Michael's hips began to move quicker than expected. "Michael..." she murmured against his lips. He went in way to deeply, she could feel him deep inside her core. "R-Reese...I don't think...I can hold in any longer..." She was on the edge as well. They were in perfect timing, but she felt like the ending wasn't near yet. With her clammy palms, she pushed Michael's back so that their chests could meet. His hands traveled to her inner thighs, trying to open her legs a little wider.

Her hips began moving more urgently, and he obeyed. Pushing him down with all her remaining force, Michael ended up on his back. She was on top of him, riding him harder than before. Moving her hips with precision, she continued to look into his eyes. In that moment, he felt dominated. His hands cupped her bouncing breasts. He was throbbing inside her harder than ever. His blood was rushing through his veins and his head made him feel dizzy. The way she made love to him was beyond perfection. It was pure, erotic pleasure. 

Closer and closer. Her nails scratched his flat abdomen. "Y-Yeah, baby...We're getting close..." he uttered. Reese couldn't hold it any longer, her warm juices began flowing rapidly. He was in a trance, the way her body moved, the way her breasts jumped inside his sweaty palms, her half open mouth... It was an insatiable desire. He bit the forbidden fruit without thinking of the consequences.

He came inside of her violently. Sighing in relief, he gently pulled out of her, feeling all his muscles sore and filled with pain. Her body fell over his. His arms welcomed her warmly, sneaking around her naked back while a cheeky hand explored her bare ass. "That was out of this world..." he said in the same low voice. It was past 4 AM. Her mouth moved to his masculine jaw, placing tens of kisses along it. She was out of breath. The only thing she felt in that moment was intense ache between her legs. It was still surreal how she managed to take him in like that. He was huge. 

"You were incredible, Michael..." she whispered, pushing the messy curls away from his forehead. The innocent, soulful eyes were back, replacing the lustful, aggressive ones she just saw. Conflicting, how those two sides of him collided. She loved both. Equally. There was no trace of doubt about that. Michael sighed, not knowing how to react to this compliment. He was too shy to talk about what happened now. 

Madonna's room was silent. Nothing could be heard. Did she hear them? Possibly. Reese didn't care, but Michael did. He was scared that she was going to run her mouth. He couldn't trust her. A loud knock on the door made their hearts jump. "Open up, now!"