• ∆ 10 ∆ •

{John}

I pull on my zip up hoodie and black jeans. I look around the room to see if my phones anywhere. I can't see it so I sigh.
"Alex! Have you seen my phone?" I shout towards the bathroom door. He unlocks the door and reveals how he's wearing blue baggy jeans and a black t-shirt. I feel my face heat up. Fuck.. he looks... Hot...?
"I feel like it's too... Casual?" He mutters. I look away and squeak slightly. My face lights up.
"You... look hot." I look back at him and watch as his face turns bright red.
"Thanks, babe." He whispers and I kiss him on the cheek.
"Hurry up and get your stuff. If we leave any more time, we'll be late." I tell him and he collects his stuff.
"Oh, here's your phone." He hands me the phone and my eyes light up.
"You are the best, Alex!" I stuff it into my bag and grab his hand.
"We gotta go like right now." I drag him outside and we start to walk to the Schuyler Mansion. We interlock arms and I start talking.
"Did you see Lindsay's outfit on insta? It's atrocious!" He laughs slightly.
"Pink and green clash SO hard." He says and we start laughing. We just have a general conversation.
"John." He says.
"Yeah, babe?" I say, facing him.
"Would you take a bullet for me?" He asks.
"Nah." I continue walking but he stops, a shocked expression on his face. I stop walking too and face him.
"I would take two. No sorry, even more.." I give him a sweet smile and hold his hands. He pulls me down and kisses me gently.
"Alex! We're gonna be late!" I chuckle as he puts his hands on my waist. He continues to kiss me and I don't mind. I pull him off of me and laugh.
"I don't care." He says, pulling me forward again. Our lips connect andhe puts his hands onto my face.
"Okay, we really need to go. I need alcohol in my system." I intertwine my fingers with his and continue to walk. We get to the steps of the mansion and start walking up them. I knock on the door 3 times and a drunken Peggy answers.
"HEEEYY Come in!!" She slurs "My sister's are... Bar..." She turns around and starts making out with Maria. Jesus Christ. I lead him to the bar and we see Angie and Eliza. Angelica offered to drive us all back to the dorms so she isn't drinking.
"Eliza is drunk out her mind." I look over at Eliza and she is leaning on the table, holding a cup of red wine.
"How do you even get that drunk over wine? Also.. I'm taking everyone back at 11 but if you want to stay over then do that." I nod. I pull Alex to the vodka part of the table and I pour some coke and vodka in a red cup. He on the other hand take a swig of pure vodka.
"Damn.. straight vodka?" I whisper and he laughs.
"I'm just gonna take the bottle." He says and I chug my drink. I kiss him quickly and walk over to an empty couch. Alex sits next to me and puts his head on my shoulder.
"Ay, can you pour some more in my drink?" I ask and he does so. He takes another swig of the bottle but doesn't swallow. He grabs my collar and starts kissing me. I flinch at the taste of bitter vodka in my mouth but it goes straight to my head so I'm not complaining. I feel dizzy but continue to kiss him.
"You know what. That was kinky, no joke." I smirk and he goes red. 
"Just come here." He says, pushing me down so he's on top of me. I feel myself go red and try to hide my blush.
"Nah, you're just horny now." He laughs but I interrupted it by kissing him passionately. He puts his knee between my knees and I pull away.
"Shit... I- sorry.." he slurs and moves back. I grab his shirt and pull him close to my face. Not kissing but very close.
"Wanna go... *Hic* somewhere more... What's the word.." he nods even though I didn't finish and grabs my hand. We step upstairs and find a room where people aren't making out. I sneak in and close the door behind me. He pushes me against the now closed door and starts kissing me again. I move my hands down to his lower back and he smiles and starts kissing my neck. I whimper slightly. I'm so stupid oh my life.
"You like that?" He says seductively. Ugh.. I hate to say it but I do.
"Yeah.. but let me try something.." I start to kiss his neck now and he does the same as me but when he does he goes bright red.
"SHIT-" he tells quietly and he turns his whole body around. What?
"Did you not like it? I'm- god.. I'm sorry..." I peek over him and realize that.. uhm.. how to say this... Someone wanted to say hi...
"Fuck." He mutters as he puts his hands over his face.
"Am I that good?" He groans and walks over to bed. He sits down and starts laughing. HUH? I walk over to the bed and sit next to him.
"If you like it that much *Hic* then I can continue..." He smirks and nods. I get up and stand Infront of him. I push him down so hes laying on the bed and I get on top of him. I start to kiss his neck, making my way to his mouth. He giggles and I put my knee in-between his legs. He looks at me and we stare for a second. His lips suddenly smash onto mine and we find ourselves taking our shirts off. He leans up and continues to make out with me. Our tongues find their ways into each others mouths and I hold his face. We pull back to breathe but immediately go back in. I put my hands on the back of  his head and catch my fingers on a knot. I accidentally pull it and he... For fuck sake Alex?? He moaned?
"Good to know." He burns bright red and stops kissing.
"You gotta tell me yours now." He laughs.
"Fuck, okay.." I don't really know what mine is.. OH FUCK I DO.
"It's... I can't! It's so embarrassing.." he laughs and runs his fingers down my back. I cover my face.
"Being rough.." I whisper. He smirks and starts biting my neck. Shit.. it feels good though... I moan slightly as he undoes my ponytail. I start to unbutton my jeans and he does the same.
"You... You okay with... This?"
"To be honest. Dunno but it feels right haha.. rooms spinning..." He answers back. I giggle slightly but stop to try something out.. I pull his hair not aggressively but still hard and he moans extremely loud.
"This is going to be fun."