Jade

It was the next day and Jade was up making breakfast before both she and Chad headed out for work. She made his favorite breakfast meal and before she could call him, Chad was making his way to the table. She noticed he wasn't dressed for work and asked him. He responded he took the day off and wanted to go visit his parents today. Jade was confused but suddenly changed her attitude, when she noticed Chad had something on the table. It was a small envelope. She opened it and it was tickets for both of them to see the play she always talked about, the play was going in 3 months. Jade was so happy and kissed Chad. She wanted to know how did he get them because it was hard for her to buy them. Chad laughed while eating and said he had connections. But Jade changed the subject and said asked Chad about the fast food and junk food. She was so concerned. But Chad brushed it off and said he's been stressed out at work and eating has helped a little. That's when Jade begin to chastise him and told him if he doesn't stop, he gonna gain a lot of weight and it's not healthy. Chad begin to feel attacked and hurt by her comments and he told Jade that yes he gained a little bit but she's wrong for saying that. He finished his food and told her he'll see her later. He walked to his car and sped off.