Chad

Once Chad pulled up to Shelia's house. He walked towards the basement door. She opened the door and said " couldn't get here fast enough, huh fatty?". Chad laughed and said "I'm starving". He hung up his coat and sat at the table." What's on the menu tonight". Shelia laughed. " it's a surprise for you", now get up and come to the bigger room." Chad followed and his eyes widened. The room table was filled with food, from fast food burgers, pizza. Fried chicken, ribs, cake, and sodas. Chad sat down and begin eating, he was slurping everything down. It was like he couldn't feel full.

Couple hours passed and Chad ate everything. His dress shirt couldn't fit, his belly was hanging out, his pants buttoned popped off and his breathing was getting uncontrollable. He was panting so much and burping. Shelia beginning rubbing his big fat belly. Chad started moaning." Feed me more, please don't stop!." She then told him, " I you to drink these shakes, it's for weight gain and I've picked up the massive formula." Without hesitation she poured the blender pitcher, which was filled with the shake. Chad begin drinking it all and fast. Once down. His belly was so bloated that all the buttons on his shirt popped off. His man boobs were filling out and was now even more bigger and jiggly. Chad looked at Shelia and said " use all the weight gain powder, I wanna be so fucking fat". Shelia went into the basement kitchen made Chad all the shakes. She went back to Chad who was still moaning for me and said, "in two weeks, you'll see a difference now drink up". Chad drunk about over 50,000 calories that night and enjoyed every last drop.