The end goal

Five years later Chad and Bri were married. The ceremony was nice and held at his parent's backyard. Weighing in 930 pounds, Chad was so happy and so was Bri. People couldn't believe how big Chas had become. His belly was swaying as he walked, his double chins were shaking like jello as he walked, his legs and thighs were huge. Still Chad wanted more but he said he would let the honeymoon trip fatten him up which was Bri feeding him straight shakes at home until he burst. During the wedding people were congratulating them and giving gifts. When everything was over, Chad couldn't wait for the honeymoon. He turned to Bri and said I'm so heavy and full Bri let's go home." Bri grabbed his hand and they left. Once they got home from the wedding, Bri told Chad go sit down and I'll bring the shakes. Both still with their wedding clothes on too, Chad sat down and opened his fat legs to let his belly fall between them and begin waiting for Bri. She walked towards handing him big mixing bowl of gainer shake. Chad jugged it down and all his buttons popped off his shirt and Bri lift his belly some and Chad begin beg for more and so Bri did bring him more and Chad was so full and this time he let Bri know he couldn't drink anymore because his pants were ripped up all the way up to his butt. Bri laughed and said"let go make love".

It was 6 months later and Bri and Chad were getting ready for Chad's goal. As usual Chad def couldn't fit through the door. He noticed he was bigger because he couldn't fit in his truck, doorways, fit into chair, he broke the bed, he went up in size a 12x. He flat out fucking fat and belly was its own person. Bri followed him in the hallway and asked if he was ready. They got a scaled that weighs up to 5,000 pounds. So Chad waddle on the scale, holding the rails. The scale chimed and said 1023 pounds. Chad was in shocked and couldn't believe how massive he was. He finally reached his goal weight. The End.