One year later

It was a year later and Chad was loving Bri. She would bring him all types of food. Chad was now 478 pounds heavier and he was proud of. His weight. He called Bri that morning and said, " you hear that?". Chad was bouncing his big belly on the table on FaceTime. Bri was giggling," someone's sounds heavy." Chad began laughing," 500 pounds here I come, I can't wait. What's for breakfast today?." Bri told Chad she was coming by and also it was a surprise for reaching his goal weight. It was the weekend and Chad couldn't wait.

As Chad begin to get ready, he found Jade's keys, he instantly became a little sad. He really thought Jade would accept the way he was but then again it wasn't met to be. He tossed the keys in the side table drawer and finished straightening up his house. He walked in the kitchen and reached in the fridge for a gainer shake, he missed Shelia's shakes. He also missed her stuffing him but he had Bri to do that now. He guzzled the shake and let out a huge burp and patted his belly." Boy I'm getting so fucking fat, one more shake won't hurt." Chad was getting greedy but he couldn't help it. Once finished, he waddle his way to the bathroom and funny thing he was getting too big for the door frame. He stepped in the door side by side and realized his belly and ass was snugged. Chad thought to himself, could he get fatter and not fit. He def gotta tell Bri to double or triple his calories.

Once Bri arrived, she was so happy to see Chad." Oh my goodness, look at my fatty., I'm gonna stuff you today." She laughed. Chad let out another burp and said"I've been drinking shakes before you got here too!." That's when Bri said" punishment time!!!." Chad went to sit the table, his belly was full, so he had to open his legs more so his belly could rest. Once he was comfortable, Bri began to feed Chad donuts and cakes. She was shoving so much food in mouth, Chad was moaning so loud. He move Bri hands out the way and begin shoving the donuts and cakes in his mouth way more faster. He couldn't stop eating and before anything Chad finished 5 boxes of 12 dozen donuts and 100 count cupcakes and finished it off with two cake shakes. Once down Chad was burping and rubbing his belly." Give me more" he said. On cue Bri ordered McDonald's and Burger King for Chad. Once the food arrive 24 minutes later Chad was ready. Bri ordered 4 family meals from both restaurants. That was four big burgers, fries, and chicken sandwiches. Chad ate everything and still wanted the gainer shakes. Bri laughed and said" I'm def gonna have to roll you every where now".