Chad

"I can't believe the order is already here." Chad said while bringing in his groceries. He was excited to make his shakes. He emptied out all his pitchers. He bought 6 more so all together he has 10 pitchers to make the shakes. The phone chimed and it was Bri. She heard that he didn't come to work so, she'll be on her way. Chad was excited because he knew Bri was going to fatten him up today for sure.

Hours later Chad had made his shakes and right now Bri was shoving food in his mouth. She bought his favorite food, which was McDonald's. He ate so much that he was begging Bri to stop because he wanted his shakes. Yes, he was going to drink all 10 pitchers. So she stopped and one by one grabbed all the shakes. "Chad these shakes are going to put you over 600 pounds".Chad looked her and said" make me fatter."As he grab his belly. That's when Bri started pouring the heavy shakes in Chad's mouth. Once he was on his 6th shake, he begin to get extremely greedy. While moaning told me to make him more. She what she was told and then it happened her and Chad started kissing and fondly each other. Once Chad drunk all the shakes, he was bloated to the max and was burping uncontrollably to the point his belly was hanging so low. Chad was in a food coma, just leaning against the chair, while Bri cleaned up. Once down she told Chad that he needed to go lay down. He tried getting up but was too full. He flopped down and the chair fell apart and Chad was now on the floor, trying to get up. Belly swinging everywhere, he got up and Bri started rubbing his belly." Let's get you to bed."