Month later

A month later Chad was at his heaviest. Since that night at Shelia's house, he gained more. He was now 430 pounds heavier and he loved it. He loved all the stares and sounds of his coworkers snickering about how fat he's gotten. Take it more further Chad would purposely eat 4 boxes of twelve dozen donuts in the break room , just to see everyone watch in shock and surprise how he could eat that much. His clothes size was now between a 4x and 5x. His belly was getting also droopy and jiggly so he has to buy suspenders. Even though his belly was getting too big for his desk. But, he didn't care and wanted to out grow everything.

This morning he was running late because he over stuffed himself last night. He orders so much pizza and wings, the delivery guy thought he was having a party. Chad called his boss and said he's on his way soon. After the phone call, he started to look for his bigger shirts for work. The 5x shirt was white, he tried it on and Chad panicked. The shirt was too snugged. His phone was ringing, it was Jade. " Hi Jade, wassup?". He said with an attitude. Jade responded, " Well, I'm calling because I left something behind and I need it for work." Chad and Jade were on a break and things between have been awkward because Jade can't accept that Chad loves to be fat. So Chad told her he'll wait for her, he's already late. It also dawned on Chad, that Jade hasn't seen him in a month. He laughed because he was much heavier now and couldn't wait for her to see how big his belly, arms and legs have gotten and how his double chin is blubbering. Thinking of that Chad went in the kitchen and drank two pitchers of weight gain shake.