Chad

Chad passed his goal weight and now 715 pounds. He couldn't believe how bring he was and he was still gaining. The extreme weight gain shakes were piling on and Chad was loving it. He couldn't go back to his office because he was too big fit and the elevator could not handle his weight. Knowing that it made Chad gain more. The goal was to weigh 800 pounds and boy was Chad ready to get there. His daily routine consisted of gainer shakes four times a day and he even added cake ones too. Bri quit and became his feeder around the clock. Chad was too happy.

So it was 3 months later chad was morbidly obese. His belly was huge and hung low above his knees and the weight wasn't still enough. He was still drinking shakes. This particular morning Chad woke up and waddle to the bathroom, he couldn't fit in the door because he was too big. So, he called Bri to help him weigh himself. She came and also brought him a shake. He burp and said" let's see if I hit my goal." Chad said breathing hard. He stepped onto the scale and it read out 845 pounds. Chad was shocked but happy. He was burping so much and loud. He looked at Bri who was now rubbing all over him. Chad begin moaning,"let's go in the room." Chad once again squeezed and grunted his way out the bathroom. Waddling to his bedroom, they knocked the wall out, so Chad could fit. Bri followed and both she and Chad had sex. Chad try to hold his belly up but it was too heavy so that meant Bri had to hurry and ride him. Once they were down, Chad stomach begin growling. "I'm starving Bri, can you please feed me." Chad said nicely. Bri got up and patted Chad's belly. Her phone chimed, "your mom just dropped food off for you, I'll go get." She said rushing to get the food. It was pounds of food. Five big trays of food. She brought the food in and she heard grunts and heavy noises, it Chad waddling to the table. "You couldn't wait, could you fatty." Chad loved when Bri teases him. Once the food was served, Chad greedily ate everything, leaving no crumbs behind. Once down Chad wanted Bri to bring him a shake and told her to make it at least 20,000 calories. She agreed.