BRI

Helping Chad to his bed, Bri was in love. She didn't want to cross that boundary of sleeping with her boss but she couldn't get enough of his body and plus he was a sweet guy. Once Chad was on the bed, she begin rubbing his belly. It was so jiggly and soft." He's def gonna be over 600 pounds." She said to herself. She got up and walked back to the kitchen. She grabbed the gainer formula and realized the package said guaranteed weight gain of 100 pounds a week. Bri was in shocked. "Chad might have to work from home. He gonna get bigger in a few weeks so I better ask if I could be his girlfriend and move in."she was thinking about it but was scared to say anything. She finished cleaning and placed another McDonald's order but it was for later tonight.

Bri walked backed to Chad's bedroom and saw he was out sleeping and was snoring. She kissed on the lips and he let out a soft moan. That's when Bri start kissing him on his chest, double chins, and lips. Chad cracked his eyeball and said"come ride me". So Bri got on top and both her and Chad have sex. All the built up attention came flooding out. Bri was grabbing Chad's man boobs, which were so huge and heavy. Filled with fat. Chad moaned out so loud. They both exploded and Bri fell aside him." That was great." Both laughed. Chad grabbed her hand and said Bri will you be my girlfriend and meet my parents. She laughed and agreed and both fell asleep in each other's arms.