chapter 4

(Rin p.o.v.)

I can't believe I just kissed Mephisto then ran off!! Ahhh! This so messing with my head! I can't even think right.....this is great.....just GREAT!!!!.....I wonder what he thinks of it...hmmm? Oh well, I can't go and ask him about right now. Maybe later or something but NOT right now! I went running back to my dorm and the second I was inside I locked the door and face planted my bed and slowly went to sleep thinking about my kiss with Mephisto.

(Mephisto p.o.v.)

I saw Rin run out and I just can't believe I kissed him...but he kissed back so I'll talk later to him about it. I went and sat down at my desk and started to finish my paperwork so I could talk with Rin later and not worry about having any paperwork to hurry up and do. And I was pretty surprised at  how good Rin was at kissing...I wonder how he became that good at kissing? 

(time skip of cupcakes!!!.......same p.o.v.)

I was done  with all my work left to see Rin . I was pretty sure he was at his dorm room so that's where I went....I mean where else would he be? Especially after we kissed. I'm sure he wouldn't be in the mood to eat or train or anything so that only left sleeping in his dorm room. I came to his door and softly knocked on it but made it loud enough for him to hear. I heard a thud and what I'm sure are footsteps. The door opens up to a tired looking Rin, his eyes widen when he sees it's me at the door. He moves aside. Rin says  "H-hi Mephisto. What d-do you need?" I look at him and smile then say  "Hi Rin. I'm sorry that I kissed you. I shouldn't have done that. It was my fault that it happened, and I'm sorry."  Rin look shocked after I said that. He looks me in the eyes and says  "It's ok Mephisto. I actually really liked the kiss. You're actually a good kisser."  as he says this his face gets redder and redder. I smiles again and walk closer to him, I say  "Well since you liked then you won't mind this." a as I finish saying that I pull him into a deep and long kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth and pressing it against his, he moans very faintly and I pull back. He blushes and I smile and blush a little as well. He says  "W-what......w-wait...d-do you like me  M-Mephisto?"  all I could do is blush and  smile. I finally though say  "Yes, Rin...I do like you. I know like you enough to say I love you Rin."  I blush a deep red and so does he. He nods and says  "I-I...I love you to Mephisto!"  he hugs me and when he pulls away he's smiling and blushing.

(Rin P.O.V.)

When he said that  he loves me, my heart jumped a  few beats and just melted and I knew I was in love with my older half brother, Mephisto, or his real name, Samuel. I hugged him and pulled away knowing I was smiling widely and blushing a deep red but he was to, it made me giggle a little. ileaned up and kissed him lightly. I pulled away and looked outside seeing that a lot of time has past and it's already dark. I looked at Mephisto and said/asked   "So I guess this makes us a couple now? also it's late."  he smiled again and said  "Well if you want to be a couple then yes we are, I want to be one but it's up to you."  I smiled and nodded then he said  "Well then yes. And so then i'm sleeping here with you tonight if you don't mind because it's a long walk back and i'm already here so it will be easier and all for me, plus all my paperwork is done so i'll have no trouble if I stay here."  I blushed and nodded. "Sure. You can stay here tonight if you want. But you're sleeping in my brothers bed."  He  nodded and sat down on his bed and looked at me, "Hey Rin, where is your brother?" He asked  "He's on a trip for awhile so i'm here alone." He nodded and laid down then closed his eyes. I smiled at how cute he looked and walked over and I was about to kiss him when he smirked and pulled me down on top of him. "Wh-what are you doing M-Mephisto?"  He smirked more and cuddled me making me blush even more. "Awww you look so cute when you blush Rin. And i'm cuddling you."  I blushed a lot more. I looked at him and slipped my arms around him and kissed him deeply and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. After a while we pulled away and I laid next to him. He cuddled me and we fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I'm trying to update more often. But yea i'm really sorry!! ;-;