Note

Alright I'm working on the next chapter at the chances I get. Got alot of things going on. I'm writing it all on my phone. It's harder in my opinion to do it on a phone. I'd rather a laptop/computer but I don't have one.

 I'd rather a laptop/computer but I don't have one

I don't believe I've ever shown what I look like

I don't believe I've ever shown what I look like. I've always been very nervous to do so even tho everyone has Been rather positve and all. But both of these pictures are of me from today (May 6th, 2019). The first one of me in the black prom like dress is a dress my Meme got for me a while back. The top part was a little messed up so I had to fix it and I decided to take a picture of me in it.

The 2ed picture of me in the white flowery dress is me Just under hour ago, its 8:40pm currently. So it was taken at like 8. I had walked to the store down the street and I took that right when I got home.

If you notice the things hanging from my wrist in the 2ed picture, they're my house keys.

I normally don't wear dresses and all But those are the most recent pictures I have taken. I had just happen to get bored and put purple lipstick on in the 2ed picture, which I also rarely wear.

And once again the picture at the top of the entire page is just one I like on my phone that I found....from Instagram I believe.

Anyway I thought that you guys might like to put a face to a name.
Might like to put a person to my name, Celeste.

But uh, yea....I'm working on the chapter the chances I get. Just hard to since things are going on and I'm on my phone doing it.