Chapter 5 (short)

~Hey ok i'm sorry I would've updated yesterday but I've been depressed and finding it hard to do anything. I feel like shit and horrible. Plz don't yell at me or anything. I get yelled at enough already. Plus it's hard to write a story when you have no idea what to even write~

(Rin P.O.V.)

I woke up and felt something warm next to me. I cuddled up to it, not realizing or remembering that it was Mephisto next to me.

(Mephisto P.O.V)

I had been awake for maybe 15 minutes at most and Rin was holding me loosely but I didn't want to risk waking him up so stayed still. When suddenly I felt him move and looked at him, he pulled me closer cuddling up to me and hummed a little for a second before falling asleep again. I sighed and gently started to shake him awake. He growled and whined but woke up slowly. When he finally woke up more and sat up he started to realize I was here and inches from his face. He blushed a little and I smirked. He was adorable. I gently kissed his forehead and he pouted but his face turned more red as he said in a whiney voice "Did you really have to wake me up?" I laughed a little and smiled. "Yes, yes I did. I was hopping to take you out today, for a date?" His face went red but he grinned and nodded in a yes. I grinned myself and kissed him gently before getting up out of the bed. I started walking away when Rin ran up behind me "I'm going to go take a shower then get dressed. Meet me out fort in20 minutes then we'll leave ok?" I smiled and nodded.

(Rin P.O.V.)

I was really happy about the date and hurried to get a shower then dressed. I picked out my outfit and sat it beside the sink in the bathroom then hoped in the shower grinning like an idiot.

~Sorry it took me SO SOOO fucking long....and i'm SO sorry about it being short. Also if there are any mistakes which I tried to make sure I fixed them all but tell me plz so I can fix it (them), I typed this on my computer instead of my phone.~