Note

The picture is just a random one I have on my phone that I really like.

Hello everyone.

It's been something along the lines of what? Almost 2 years? Something like that...

I'm very sorry it's been so long.

I'm very, very sorry.

I plan on starting a new chapter soon. But I do need some help on where I can start with the new one or if I should maybe just restart with a new book?

So please leave a comment telling me what you think I should write next in the new chapter or if I should start a new book altogether.

As some or all of you know, my name is Celeste. I originally stopped writting because of school issues. It turned into many more issues and then into a pile of issues and chaos and drama.

I am finally able to start dragging myself out of it all. So I plan to start again soon.

I don't know if I've ever shown my face but if you all would like to see what I look like then please tell me so as well. I wouldn't mind showing you all.

As well as if you wanna be actual friends who talk with each other. I'm always up to making a new friend. Or role playing. Or if you just need someone to talk to. Message me if you want. I'll be sure to answer, I promise that.

I appreciate you all waiting on me.

Again I am very sorry and I hope you all will forgive me.

Remember to talk me if you want another chapter or a whole new book.

And if you wanna see what I look like.

~Celeste~