Chapter 6 (Note at end. plz read)

((~As promised a chapter. ^_^ .....jeez I hate how I look so I'm nervous in showing a picture of me...I mean...I guess I could...I wouldn't completely break me or anything if I did. XD I just nervous!...anyway on with the story. XD~))

(Rin p.o.v.)

When I got in the shower I started to wash myself. As I did that I started thinking about what I would...might be doing today with Mephisto.

(Time skip 10 mins by E.J. and same p.o.v)

As I got out of the shower and I dried myself off and then got dressed. I headed back to my room. When I got back I saw Mephisto. He was reading something, not sure what. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

(Mephisto p.o.v.)

I felt Rin walk over and hug me. I smiled with a light blush across my cheeks. "You ready to go Rin?" He grinned widely and noded. I chuckled and stood up, my boots clicking when I started to walk to the door with Rins hand in mine. We walked out the door and out of the school grounds. I felt him tug on my shirt sleeve, "Where are we going?" I turned around and smiled "To a fair. It's about an half-hour walk. But we'll be there in no time." I was happy. There's a fair that's in town for 3 days. I really am glad I heard about it, I was kinda nervous Rin would say no but I'm happy he did. As we walked on I felt happier and happier. His eyes were full of wonder and I kept looking at him, seeing his beautiful eyes....it made grim and even blush a little. I never thought he would make me feel this way. He's always out-going and risk taking and fun and so much more. I love him? Oh it's so much more then that now....a demon in love? How odd...never would've guessed or thought that in anytime of the demons. We're cruel, unforgiving monsters. Yet....I fell in love...

(Rin p.o.v.)

I saw Mephisto keep looking at me but I didn't say a word of it. I didn't mind it to much. But he kept blushing and grinning....he seemed more happy then I ever recall seeing him before. It made me smile, seeing him happy and well. I couldn't wait to see what was going to be happening at the fair. Mephisto always had over the top plans and ideas so I was a little a nervous and scared but I didn't mind that to much either. For all I know...maybe it won't be way over the top. Just maybe a simple date to the fair. That would be fun and nice, I mean I wouldn't mind it if he went a little over the top but not like he normally does. But oh well, Mephisto shall be Mehpisto. He is who he is and I love him for him. I'm head over heels for the demon. Completely. I...I...it's so hard to explain how I feel...I can't explain it in words. He suddenly gripped my wrist and started running, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked ahead and saw the fair. I grinned and started to run along side him.

((~The chapter is done! I kept my promise! YAYZ! I'm so very sorry for the long wait. Thank you to those who stuck with me. I'm so sorry again. If you have any request for an anime or creepypasta story/ship that you want me to write/make them make sure to tell me and I'll start it as soon as I can. But...something I....really want to tell you guys is, thank you all. School has been really hard on me but I love writing. All my friends say I should try to be a writer. And I honestly love the idea. I wouldn't be where I am with my writing without the stories I write for school and especially the books I type out and read here. Thanks again. I'll update again as soon a I can. I love you all. ^_^ ~))