Chapter 7

((~Why am I so bad about updating on time?! I reeally hate how i'm like this. But  i'm really sorry it takes forever like this. I tend to think of like 50 ideas for one part then i'll start writing and then busy, and i  don't get around to it until ya'll just yelling at me. You people need to yell at me more to update and get off my lazy ass. ~))

(Rin POV)

We walked into the fair and I instantly saw food courts, games, rides, and of course many other people. I looked at Mephisto, he looked as if he was going to say something...but I ran over to one of the food courts and got something to eat. Mephisto following soon after me. The moment I finished eating I took Mephisto's hand and walked us to one of the games. I was looking at the prizes that you could win but before I could say anything Mephisto had already won me a stuffed blue puppy. I looked up at him smiling. I swear I sounded like a 5 year old girl with the way my voice decided to squeak when I spoke. "Aww thanks. That's really sweet of you." I know that now my face was red. Mephisto started laughing...which only caused me to blush and get more red. I swear if I didn't care like I did then I would have slapped (more like punched) him for laughing at what my voice was like.

(Mephisto POV)

I laughed at how Rin's voice squeaked. He glared at me more laughing but soon he joined in, laughing with me. We went off to go on some rides. 

(Time Skip~ Same POV)

We had gone on some rides, eaten..a lot, and we had played a large number of games. Everything was going well and we were having a lot of fun. Right now we are walking to another ride. I grabbed Rin by the arm and spun him around. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back after a minute. Wee had only taken about 5 steps when he stopped right in front of me, I nearly ran into him. I looked at him and noticed he was starring somewhere so I followed his eyes. My own eyes froze at what...more of WHO I saw.

(Yukio POV...anyone surprised?)

 Shima forced me to come here...not like i  wanted to. Not like I planed to. I was supposed to be out on a mission but I finished early and was going back to my dorm when Shima dragged me to this damn fair. And I DEFIANTLY did NOT plan on seeing my brother KISS MEPHISTO. I was frozen. Completely and utterly frozen with my eyes locked on them. I could feel Shima was standing beside me starring at exactly the same thing that I was. When I finally regained control of my body I snapped my had to look at Shima. 

(Shima POV)

  I was shocked. To say the least but it was an understatement. It wasn't like I cared if Rin liked another guy....but....but...WHAT THE HELL?! Rin's likes MEPHISTO?.....WHAT. I can't move my eyes. I just watched Rin and Mephisto kiss. I could feel Yukio starring at me. I could hear he was saying something but I can't make it out. I turned on my heel and quickly, but calmly walked away. I could hear Yukio following after me. I wonder how he felt about this?

(Rin POV)

I watched my twin brother and my friend walk away, I was nervous...what would they say, think, how would they feel and/or react now? What was Mephisto thinking? Is he ok with the fact that Yukio and Shima saw us kiss? Or maybe he's mad?

((~OK!! Finally an update. Once again you people need to yell at me more to update and to get off my lazy ass. You all  should also give idea for the stories. I can always take anything you guys say and work it into the story. ANYWAY people, remember to yell at me and  give me ideas. See ya'll soon!!~))