- 3 -

He woke up and got up from his bed,preparing his bag and goes in tbe bathroom and wash his face and brush his teeth.

He starts dressing up and this time he got out of his room without worrying because his parents have work at this time,he got in the kitchen and prepare something to eat.

As he eat he study for his classes and thinks about what will happen today. After he wash the dishes he put his shoes on,take his bag,and left the house,walking to the school.

While walking he saw his teacher Mr Lee. He smile warmly at him and Mr Lee did the same.

"Good morning Jisung!" He smile at him.
Han bow down and greet him too.
"I heard about yestarday,are you ok? Did they hurt you badly?" He was worried about Jisung,and that really made Jisung feel special,someone worrying about him was rare,but Mr Lee always did that.
"I am fine,dont worry,thank you for asking" Jisung just smile and Mr Lee nodded.

He enter school searching up his class again,going in and take his sit.
He got his books out from the bag putting on his desk preparing his self . Sometimes he just wish his life was easier,but no one had such an life. But for Jisung is was exhausting.

Class started,as usual he still heard whispers from the back of the class about him.

"We doesnt even know how to fight"

"He is weak"

"He is just a crybaby"

"Always with the teacher."

"Teachers pet."

How much he hated the name teachers pet. He wasnt someone like that at all. But no one could understand him. In the end he was playing alone,playing their games but without someonr helping him.
He was alone.

"Every students need to get out of school! This is a fire simulation ! Please get out!" From the speaker we heard.
Every students left the classroom,but somehow Jisung got lost,but a hand grab his wrist.

He find his self being in a classroom and when he saw who took him it was Mr Kyo. He was smirking looking up and down at Jisung,checking him out.

"Shh..Jisung ~ dont panick is just me" Mr Kyo put a hand over Jisung mouth. Jisung was confuse he didnt what his teacher wants.
"You are a very obedient student Jisung. You really deserve an prize."

Mr Kyo start touching him,Jisung didnt like it. He wanted to escape from it at fast as he can.
He was traveling Han' s body with his free hand.

Jisung already want to scream,to run,to hit him. But he couldnt . He was too weak. He start to temble not wanting what Mr Kyo offers him. His eyes got watery. He hated this but most of all he hated that he cant do anything.

"Dont you want Jisung to be my pet,so we can always play ~?" The way Mr Kyo says his name and the word 'pet' was giving Han shivers.
Jisung shakes his head negativ,so he doesnt want such a thing.

"Awe. Why not Jisung ~? It will be really fun."  Tears start to fell from Jisung eyes,Mr Kyo was touching him everywhere in a very sensual way.
"Shh..dont cry Jisung. You'll really enjoy it."  As that he said he started to unbottom Jisung shirt,but gladly Mr Lee enter.

"Mr Kyo! What are you doing with Jisung?!"  Mr Lee yell at Mr Kyo ,and Mr Kyo got his hands and left Jisung alone. Tears still fell from his eyes bottom up back his shirt.
"I was doing nothing to him! I just wanted to help him" Mr Kyo lies without even thinking at how bad he is at lying. Mr Lee grab Jisung hand and left that classrom and goes at his office .