- 6 -

Gentle and soft,moving in sync,it felt amazing.

Jisung really kissed him but Minho respond to it and rest his hands on his waist as he grab him closer.

They were moving in sync,the kiss was just gentle and sweet. It was just feel a spark between them.

The spark of love.

Slowly Jisung pull away and looks at Minho. Jisung got very red but he whisper.

"I love you too..."

Those words made Minho heart flutter and beat fast,he couldnt belive Jisung really loves him the way he does.

"Whould you be mine Jisung..?"
Jisung smile wide and looks at Minho who was waiting for an answer .

"Yes."

As words were spoken they kiss once again,nothing more then just a gentle kiss with pure love in it. No lust,no desire. Just the love between them that they were holding it for a long time.
Minho slowly caresses Jisung waist as Jisung holds Minho by the neck.

They break the kiss,looking into eachother eyes,they couldnt belive this was real. They were glad they finally got toghter..the most happiest was Minho,he waited this moment since the first day.

"Mr Lee..." Jisung said.

"Jisung...I am Minho for you.."

They both smile and Jisung continue his sentece.

"I love you very much...and thank you for being here for me.." Jisung left a tear as Minho kiss his cheek.

"As I said Jisung..anytime...anytime.."

Han put his hand around Minho and Minho did the same,they didnt break a part,and they stay like that for  a few good minutes.

Jisung looks at Minho once again and speak.

"Can I stay at your place today..? Please..i dont want to go home.."
Jisung eyes sparkle and Minho couldnt disagree so he nodd and kiss his forehead.
"Then lets go at my place" He smile and drag him by the hand  and walks at his place.

After a few minutes they arive,they took their shoes off .

"Sorry If its a bit messy" Minho says scratching his neck. Jisung smile at him.
"It doesnt bother me" Minho smile back at him.

"Whould you like some change of clothes? " Jisung nodded and Minho gave him some clothes  that he own,Minho got in his room and change ,and Jisung change in the bathroom.

Jisung exist the bathroom and Minho does the same from the bathroom,Jisung ran to him and hugs him.

Jisung whould always stay like this,hugging Minho,he loves the way Minho is so warm.

Then they hold eye contact,looking at eachother eyes,getting lost . Minho grab Jisung by the chin and kiss him..

This time the kiss.got a bit more passionate and slowly reaching a spark of lust. Minho holds him by the waist and Jisung holds him by the neck make the kiss deeper.

But from passionate its starts from full  lust,Minho put his hand under Jisung shirt making Jisung gasp,and then Minho enter with his tounge and starts playing around.
Both made little sounds of pleasure,the kiss was more and more a need of desire.

They break apart and look into eachother eyes,which one could tell that their eyes where looking very sensual  to eachother wanting to feel their lover. They breath heavily,Jisung rest his head on Minho shoulder breathing heavily on his neck that made Minho feeling more and more turned on.

There breath got a normal beat and they look again into their eyes.

"Both we have school tommorow.." Jisung broke the silent as Minho nodded,but that didnt stop them to travel eachother bodies. The atmosphere was hot and heated,but they knew they wont do it.