- 17 🔞-

Jisung as usual staying in bed under the comfortable blanket ,watching a movie and eating his snacks.

Minho was at a meeting with old friends,and as Minho was to overprotective,he let Jisung stay home so no one could want his boyfriend.

Jisung care less and he just enjoy his alone time,still missing the older but he knew he will come as soon as possible.

- 10 : 30 pm. -

Jisung was in the kitchen wating,and then washing the dishes,after he wash them,he heard the door open,and revealing a very drunk Minho.

Han did never face Minho drunk or had to deal with him,as many months they were togheter ,they did never see eachother drunk.

"Hi love!" Jisung says and Mimho fast goes at him.hugging him,and grabbing his butt. Favourite place as Minho can call it.

"mhm ~ Hannie ~!! You look so heheh ~!" Minho hiccups while saying it and with a very silly voice.

Jisung just giggle at how.cute his boyfriend is and stroke his cheeks.

"Hannie ~ !! I am soooo excited!!!"

Jisung though that Minho was happy saying him ,but then he get what Minho meant.

As closer Minho got, Jisung could feel his member that was pretty hard.

"Mhmm ~  Hannieee!! Your voiceee ~" and Minho just giggles about it,Jisung tries to make Minho sits down,but instead ,Jisung sat down tired of trying. But as for Minho,he got on his knees in front of Han.

"Hannie ~ I am so thristy ~".

"Go drink water hun" Jisung suggest,but Minho smirk.

"But you are sweeter ~" Then Minho start to unzip Han pants.

Jisung got scared and jump.off the sofa and zip back his pants,making Minho stand up and trying to calm him down.

"Minho..calm down..cmon..please love" Jisung wasnt afraid or something,but he couldnt let Minho,because he knew it will make him breathless and  also without voice,because he knew Minho gets crazy about his voice.

As Jisung still tried to make Minho calm down,he just start caressing Han chest ,also second favourite place,and caressing his whole body also. He just loves the younger body and how the younger squirm.

"Hannie ~ !! Let me.have you as my drink ~!!" Minho tries multiplus times to undress or unzip Han pants,but as Jisung tries to avoid it ,Minho finally got mad.

"Hannie! Stop avoiding! Do I have to pull my secret ~ ?" Minho then touched the younger member caressing it while droll his warm saliva on Han neck.

Han didnt know why warm.or hot things made him so on,and as Minho did that he left moans.

Jisung still up and Minho on his knees,pulling Han pants off and lick.it.  Jisung eyes wide and squirm while whimpers,we wasnt able to stand up so he find a comfortable.place to stay and sits down as Minho really got his time to enjoy the  flavour  of his boyfriend.

As for Jisung,he was bitting his lip vrry hard trying is best to.keep his voice quiet.

"Min ~ s-stop.." Jisung push Minho lightly,making Minho mad once again.

"Sungiee ~!! Let meee!! Pleaseee!!" His voice start to get even more possesive.

Jisung was blushing hard how the older just begged for him,he was getting all red.

"Love..calm down please..." Jisung manage to put his pants back but Minho got even mad as he starts looking at Jisung with full lust.

"Hannie ~ " He gets up amd goes closer to Han once again ,caressing his body .

"Be a good boy love,and let me ~" Minho knew this words affect Han,and he loves his older praises,Jisung got even redder and unzip back his pants,sitting down,letting Minho to do it.

As Minho saw it he let a little droll and he slowly licks it,caresses it,Han let his head rest on the back and left sounds that Minho really enjoy.

During the night,Jisung wasnt left not even to take a break.

Kissses

Rounds

Faster

Rougher

Begging

Pleasure

M0ans

Lust

Tounges

Hands

Too much for just a night.